Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?

Article about: hi everyone! just wondering again what everyone thinks about this ring? looks old to me but not sure if its authentic its been cut to be re-sized apparently any help would be great! thanks c

Default World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?

hi everyone!
    just wondering again what everyone thinks about this ring?
    looks old to me but not sure if its authentic

its been cut to be re-sized apparently

any help would be great! thanks

cheers!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?   World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?  

Attached Images Attached Images World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?  World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?
    P
    Many

Unfortunately, the photos are out of focus (Deliberately by the seller? Never a good sign..). They did, indeed, make a paratrooper style of ring-many actually-but this one looks to be extremely porous and is, perhaps, cast. Again, it is difficult to tell without sharp images. Are there any marking inside it? I would say, however, that even if it was authentic, that the condition of it in this present states would greatly reduce any possible value it might have.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Cast fake of a period existing pattern of the Frey company.

thanks guys! im having no luck at all! lol
    these old looking fakes are hard to tell...you know of any books that show real third reich rings?

Quote by goodtimes View Post
    thanks guys! im having no luck at all! lol
    these old looking fakes are hard to tell...you know of any books that show real third reich rings?
    The only book that I am aware of focusses solely on the SS Ehrenringe: 'SS Totenkopf Ring: Himmler's SS Honor Ring in Detail' by Craig Gottlieb.

There is a book being readied for publishing by Gaspare, but I don't believe that it is ready just yet...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    There is a book being readied for publishing by Gaspare, but I don't believe that it is ready just yet...
    The book is from ground ready but there are problems with publishing.

About the SS-skull rings are: Patzwall, Boyle, Gottlieb and Scapini. A new book about this theme from a czech guy is nearly ready.
    There is the publication from my friend Gerd Hagedorn about Westwall rings and the little booklett "Nazi Kitsch" that shows some rings too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?   World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?  

World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?   World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?  

World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?   World War Two German Paratrooper Combat Finger Ring opinions?  

Looking forward for that book to get published!
    I will buy it right away

- - ------- - -

Thanks guys again! Thank you all for your help