Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 Nazi Luftwaffe ring

Article about: Unfortunately I agree with the naysayers General P. Design is wrong and wear on inside of ring doesn't match wear on the outside. Wear on inside is fabricated by heating and buffing IMHO. Fi

Default Re: WW2 Nazi Luftwaffe ring

Unfortunately I agree with the naysayers General P. Design is wrong and wear on inside of ring doesn't match wear on the outside. Wear on inside is fabricated by heating and buffing IMHO. Fine details on feathers and swas appear untouched by time.

Jay

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Nazi Luftwaffe ring
    P
    Many

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Unfortunately I agree with the naysayers General P. Design is wrong and wear on inside of ring doesn't match wear on the outside. Wear on inside is fabricated by heating and buffing IMHO. Fine details on feathers and swas appear untouched by time.

Jay
    I have to agree with Jay as well..............
    Regards,

Steve.

Do you guys happen to know where to find authentic WW2 rings? Any country.

It is very difficult to authenticate period jewelry pieces unless it is a known pattern. Even then, there are some very good fakes out there. I've only bought one ring in my collecting career, and wouldn't you know it, turned out to be a fake. Hopefully someone can give you some sources for authentic rings. Good luck!

Jay

Well, You can buy WWI trench art German rings. Prices are still pretty cheap and these items are originals. You can find them on ebay.de but You have to speak German because many German sellers do not speak English. I do not suggest to buy any rings with skulls and swastikas because most of them are fakes.

I am curious on one thing,though-you said "melted a bit to cover up initials or a name (considering its history)" Even if it Had been genuine(which it's Not,of course),Why would being in the Luftwaffe be anything to be ashamed of? "Considering its history"...of what? Flying planes? As far as I've ever heard,there's not a whole lot of so-called war criminals from the Luftwaffe.... William

Many people in Germany do not want to remember anything about the years 1933-1945. So very often such items were just thrown away. I personally also do not see anything bad in serving in Luftwaffe, Wehrmacht or even Waffen SS but please also understand that most of Germans do not want to talk a lot about these topics.

i have a ring , that is fake.the old man that had sold me to me believed that it belongs in a gestapo man..(Only if it was self made from this gestapo man it is origina.I dont believe itl.But i will never find the answer) .It is very difficult to find original rings and be sure that it is original.The asking prices are 1000 eyros and more.(i bought mine from 20 eyros only.it is the foto-avatar i have.)

WW2 Nazi Luftwaffe ringWW2 Nazi Luftwaffe ringWW2 Nazi Luftwaffe ringLUFFTWAFFE Pilot's OBSEVER BADGE RING...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2