Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

WW2 Skull ring real or fake?

Article about: \\$6150 US for a decent Honour ring is not bad at all! Harmel's ring is "Price on Request",though,I see...one can only imagine what it must cost... William

Default Re: WW2 Skull ring real or fake?

$6150 US for a decent Honour ring is not bad at all! Harmel's ring is "Price on Request",though,I see...one can only imagine what it must cost... William

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Skull ring real or fake?
    P
    Many

charlenesthings
    ?

I have a Number 13 skull ring WW2 Skull ring real or fake?

An interesting and well made ring, but, unfortunately, nothing connected to Germany or the 3rd Reich. Just a cool looking skull ring, is all!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

charlenesthings
    ?

Thanks

I have looked at the photos of the rings posted and in my personal opinion I agree with Adrian and everyone else . Copy or fantasy rings to include the fake Honor Ring. As for the (Lohmann) ring mentioned one ot the first and earliest copies of the Honor Ring already in its third generation of copies such as a copy of a copy of a copy. I have showed one in my Honor Ring books from 1993,94,and 95. I mentioned many years ago that RZM was not put on rings and was called every name in the book by a well known English dealer who had his friends e-mail me and post on forums that I should apologize to him. Needless to say I would not apologize for something I believe to be true. From the posted comments I can see all the forum members have given you great advice and really know what they are talking about. That is what I like about this forum site. People who are willing to share what they know to help others who ask the questions. I think they have given you some knowledge to save you money now and in the future. Best Wishes Don Boyle

Precisely why it's crucial to know the provenance and origins of most any and all honor rings if at all possible...
    William

[SIZE=3]Hello, sorry for barging in the discussion but a friend of mine has a ring that he says it belonged to his grandfather ( first picture ) sorry about the quality of the image it's the only one i have. so my question: what is it? I've seen some similarities in these two ww1 stormtroopers badges. it has the number 32 on the front of the helmet and has a mark on the back ( nothing significant i think). i hope that you can clear this dilemma for me . tanks in advance
    Attached Images Attached Images WW2 Skull ring real or fake? 

these are the badges that i think have some similarities with the ring.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Skull ring real or fake?  
    Attached Images Attached Images WW2 Skull ring real or fake? 

can you try to get a better picture it looks really new so i would not buy it

It's a fairly modern biker style ring and not of any military background. Worth only the amount of the silver that it's made of. (If it is silver, of course)
    William

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast