Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Amon Göth's villa would you want to live there?

Article about: Dom Amona G The villa where Amon Göth lived has been sold and is to be turned into apartments!.... You'll need a translator!.....

Default Amon Göth's villa would you want to live there?

Dom Amona G
    The villa where Amon Göth lived has been sold and is to be turned into apartments!....
    You'll need a translator!.....

Crikey Paul, don't much think I'd fancy living there, it'd be a bit too creepy for me!

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Crikey Paul, don't much think I'd fancy living there, it'd be a bit too creepy for me!
    I don't think it's creepy.... Mean people say the same thing about the den I converted from an air raid shelter I have at the bottom of my garden mainly out of pure jealousy......

'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I don't think it's creepy.... Mean people say the same thing about the den I converted from an air raid shelter I have at the bottom of my garden mainly out of pure jealousy......

I'll have a hug Ned!.....

?

When we arrived at the site during the recent KZ tour, I noticed the changes to the house from the last time I was there - about a year prior. Gone where the large advertisements and overgrown garden, it was obvious that things had moved along since I last spoke with the owner. The house itself, which has been private property for over twenty years, has been up for sale for quite a long time - some five years or so. The town of Krakow were offered the property but declined, with potential "unhealthy interest" given as the reason for not wanting to turn the house into some form of museum. Regarding the alteration of the property, which is not a large house by any means, it will patently change the internal outlay of the house dramatically. Developers, no doubt looking to maximise their investment, want to alter the structure so as to house more than one family and there is also talk of a commercial premises on the ground floor.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I've been inside it mate and it does make the hairs stand up on the back of your neck!...

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I'll have a hug Ned!.....
    I notice you've gone 'white' again Gunny......
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I notice you've gone 'white' again Gunny......
    Yeah mate, no cash in the paypal account!...

?

I would have zero problem living in such a place. But im not a very religious man. i dont believe in any mumbo-jumbo. A house is just a house.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Yeah mate, no cash in the paypal account!...
    hmmm, sounds like someone could use a hug......come on Ned, you know you want to!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast