Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

'Auschwitz, what was that?'

Article about: ask people about Polish-Soviet War of 1920, which saved Europe from the spread of Bolshevism

Default Re: 'Auschwitz, what was that?'

Quote by Doppelgänger View Post
    It should have just been called Stalinism?
    It is referred to as stalinism. It was regarded as distinctly different to marxism-leninism.

?

Quote by hassiman View Post
    I once was told by a fellow that the oven in Auschwitz were built by the SS to bake bread for the inmates and that all the talk about gas chambers was Zionist propaganda.

People believe what they want to believe.
    Well, this "fellow" clearly doesn't have a clue about the worst crime in modern history does he? Fortunately, he doesn't frequent this forum - and if he ever did, it would not be for long.

It is the most well-documented crime in history where the perpetrators provided most of the evidence themselves...tons of documents, film-footage, witness/survivor accounts and of course, so much, much more...I think if I met someone without knowledge of Auschwitz it would be a duty to try to inform them...A Holocaust denier can't be considered a serious WWII historian, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    It is the most well-documented crime in history where the perpetrators provided most of the evidence themselves...tons of documents, film-footage, witness/survivor accounts and of course, so much, much more...I think if I met someone without knowledge of Auschwitz it would be a duty to try to inform them...A Holocaust denier can't be considered a serious WWII historian, in my opinion...
    cheers, Glenn
    Well said Glenn, very well said indeed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3