Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2015 - Floßenbürg, Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora

Article about: Following the success of the recent KZ tour (see link below), the next such excursion, itself planned before the previous tour departed, is now available for reservations. Please contact via

?

Thank you for your kind words Leon, it was a pleasure having you along.

Carl

Shame you cant make it Leon, but of course ur needed at home at the moment so fully understand!

Looking forward to the trip again Carl, will be very very interesting!

Quote by mattty01 View Post
    Shame you cant make it Leon, but of course ur needed at home at the moment so fully understand!

Looking forward to the trip again Carl, will be very very interesting!
    Good to see that your wife and kids have "let you out" again Matt! I wish I could join you mate, have a fantastic tour(once again). Leon.

?

Below is the map for November's tour. The website noted in the index box is still under construction - no further information is available there as yet. There are one or two places remaining but the deadline is fast approaching - possibly another week, so please do contact us as soon as possible if interested in coming along this time.

Thanks,

Carl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2015 - Floßenbürg, Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora  

?

Thank you all for the interest. Opportunity to join this tour has now passed, no more spaces are available. Next spring, there will be another tour open, further details to follow.

Thanks,

Carl

Quote by CARL88 View Post
    Thank you all for the interest. Opportunity to join this tour has now passed, no more spaces are available. Next spring, there will be another tour open, further details to follow.

Thanks,

Carl
    Have a great tour everyone, I hope you will all have some great "wind down" times after the emotional days. Matt, enjoy this one without me coughing my guts up! I am hoping to come along next year if Carls Tour to Ravensbruck go's ahead, so I may see you then! Leon.

?

Thanks Leon, we will miss you this time around but look forward to hopefully seeing you in spring, when we will likely address sites at f.KL-Ravensbrück, KL-Sachsenhausen-Oranienburg and the camp-ghetto at Theresienstadt. More details will follow closer to the time.

Hi Leon, I hope you and the family are well.

Will definitely be sad not to have you along - you were good company despite your sickening cold! I didn't think I would be able to make the next trip, however when I looked into the flight times they really fell into place so we arrive Monday morning and ship out late Wednesday night.

I have always wanted to see Buchenwald, and as you know, you wont find a better guide than Carl so thought I better have a little word with the Mrs. To my surprise I was given a PASS!

..............Im not too sure how im gonna approach her about the spring kz tour 2016 !!! LOL

Keep well peoples, matt

Carl, I am determined to do one of these tours with you at some stage mate, sometime in the future I'll be there. I have no doubt whatsoever that they are educational and informative, your threads on the forum here clearly show that. Until I can get there, like everyone else, I look forward to seeing the pics and reading the reports from the lucky buggers that are in a position to go. Cheers mate.

?

Thanks Dave, would be great if you were able to join us at some stage. All being well, they are going to be a regular fixture now, with spring and autumn departures to any one of four different tours. The website (concentrationcamptours.com) is still under construction but will obviously address the details further, yet many of the major concentration camps are featured.

Carl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast