Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Concentration Camp Study Trip - Autumn 2015 - Floßenbürg, Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora

Article about: Following the success of the recent KZ tour (see link below), the next such excursion, itself planned before the previous tour departed, is now available for reservations. Please contact via

?

Returned from the tour late last night. We were blessed with mostly decent weather and even managed to fit in an extra site (KZ-Außenlager Boelcke-Kaserne in Nordhausen), not originally planned as part of the itinerary but a site researched beforehand. Gents, again, it was a pleasure to have you along with us and we are pleased that you found the trip interesting.

Carl

Hello Carl,
    Thanks for the tour to some very interesting sites - the tunnels at Mittelbau-Dora were outstanding and I'm glad we were able to tour them.
    Your depth of knowledge is astounding and contributes to a personalised tour like no other. I look forward to future excursions.

?

Thank you Kevin, kind words indeed. Yes, the arrangements and such fell into place nicely and the flexibility of the staff at KZ-Gedenkstätte-Mittelbau-Dora must also be commended for accommodating our wishes. The tunnels are both fascinating and without question, a memorable, if somewhat eerie experience.

Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best,

Carl

Another fantastically arranged and narrated tour Carl - well done and thank you.

Indeed the tunnels at mittelbau-dora are very interesting but somewhat spooky at the same time.
    Really good to learn so much about Flossenburg, somewhere I never intended to visit but glad I did as there was plenty to see and learn.
    Buchenwald is something I have had on the bucket list for a long time. Again a very sad and desperate place, but well preserved and presented.

Although the camps are somewhat not a pleasure, they are set against the most beautiful rolling countryside scenes which are well worth seeing on there own.

Thanks for making the trip happen Carl & Martina,

Best matt

?

Pleasure to have you with us Matt, glad that you found it interesting and we look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Best,

Carl

?

Details of the next tour will be announced in the near future. Departure date will likely be October/November 2016.

Carl

Looking forward to the update Carl.

?

Finally able to announce details of the next camp tour. More information can be found in the thread linked below:

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...7/#post1607433

Thanks for your interest.

Carl

?

Details of the available tours can be found in the link below, directing you to our new website:

Welcome | www.concentrationcamptours.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3