Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Concentration Camp Study Trip - Spring 2015 - Theresienstadt, Groß-Rosen, Plaszow and Auschwitz

Article about: Gents, my partner and I are leading a three day tour next spring, addressing several former KZ sites, ghettos etc. The itinerary details are listed below and a basic route plan is attached.

?

Default Concentration Camp Study Trip - Spring 2015 - Theresienstadt, Groß-Rosen, Plaszow and Auschwitz

Gents, my partner and I are leading a three day tour next spring, addressing several former KZ sites, ghettos etc. The itinerary details are listed below and a basic route plan is attached. Several people are already confirmed so there are only limited spaces available. Further details are available, feel free to ask.

Regards,

Carl

ITINERARY: (Starting point - Prague)

MONDAY 20TH APRIL

Prague - brief tour of the main sites related to the SS and Reinhard Heydrich, the Hagibor camp and assembly area.

Drive to Terezín.

Tour of the former ghetto/camp Theresienstadt.

Local evening meal.

Drive to Groß-Rosen area for overnight stay.

TUESDAY 21ST APRIL

Tour of Groß-Rosen - study of a major concentration camp.

Drive to Krakow.

Schindler tour and visit to former grounds of KZ-Plaszow.

Drive to Oswiecim.

Local evening meal and overnight stay.

WEDNESDAY 22ND APRIL

Auschwitz - tour of main camp, Birkenau and Monowitz.

Evening - return to Prague.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Concentration Camp Study Trip - Spring 2015 - Theresienstadt, Groß-Rosen, Plaszow and Auschwitz  

I'm so tempted!....

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I'm so tempted!....
    I second that!

Thank you, Glen.

Will be a nice few days away mate.

Looking forward to meeting you and the other forum members.

many thanks matty

?

I would love to be on this tour. To bad i am not in Europe.

?

I am definitely looking forward to this tour. It is quite the opportunity to see so much in only a few days. It would take me years if I had to plan this myself. And having Carl as our tour guide it definitely means it will be a very interesting and informative tour!

Am looking forward to meet the others coming along on this tour.

I can't wait! I am sure we will all find this tour and fantastic opportunity for reflection and learning. Thanks Carl for putting this together and I am looking forward to meeting you all, Leon.

?

Update...

A few more places have recently been reserved, leaving very limited numbers available. If anybody is seriously interested they should reserve their place as soon as possible.

Regards,

Carl

Howdy Carl! Been a minute... But hey, can you send me some details price wise to be a part of this group? Thanks Brian

?

All places now taken. Unless I receive any cancellation(s), the tour will go ahead with the agreed parties.

Many thanks for the interest, look forward to seeing some of you again and meeting new faces next spring.

Regards,

Carl

p.s. The thread will be updated as and when more information is available.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast