Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniform

Article about: how you see this? I've always had an interest in having this only for historical purposes , I clarify that in no way intend to raise unworthy fact, it would not be more than articles of the

Default Dachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniform

how you see this? I've always had an interest in having this only for historical purposes , I clarify that in no way intend to raise unworthy fact, it would not be more than SS' items... they ask 13 k

thx, Dan

Dachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniformDachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniform

WW2 Concentration camp KL original items - Awesome named Dachau concentration camp inmate's complete uniform with documents!!!

MAP
    ?

IMHO...these belong in a museum and not in a collection. But just my view.

Regards

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

not for me,bad karma.

?

I have acquired holocaust items 24 years ago when I assisted a lady curator establish a holocaust section in a Jewish museum in Tulsa Oklahoma.

I still have a very worn bull whip picked up at camp Dora at Nordhausen in 1945 by Bill Hicks that was in an artillery unit with the First Army that was at Nordhausen. He was a pack rat that I bought several boxes of German military items from.
    She couldn't stand to look at it so I kept it and put it in a box 2 decades ago and have recently rediscovered it. I think I will donate it to the United States Holocaust Museum. I have just been to damned lazy to contact them. Holocaust items really never were my thing.

?

Oops. Hit the post button twice.

For that kind of money a SS Officers tunic would be the cats meow. KZ items such as these, have many fakes.

Moved to the KZ forum for further review
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

I would rather starve than selling anything like this.

My 2 centavos worth

Hi Dan..I have also taken the liberty of removing your current Hitler Smiling avatar and exchanged it for a temporary one until you can find a more suitable one that may not offend. The content of the thread and with a smiling Hitler Avatar..is a bad mix..and is not allowed on this forum. Any questions contact the Moderator Carl who oversees this forum..myself..or the Administrator Adrian Stevenson..all of which have been notified and this thread itself posted in the Moderators forum for review. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thank you Larry. The thread will patently be monitored closely. All should behave accordingly, as ever.

Rgds,

Carl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast