Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Inverted red triangle armband. ....

Article about: Hopefully, I'm posting this in the right forum. Not sure if this it's authentic or not, I know the underrated red triangle was for communists, capitalists, freemasons, anarchists, etc. And M

Default Inverted red triangle armband. ....

Hopefully, I'm posting this in the right forum. Not sure if this it's authentic or not, I know the underrated red triangle was for communists, capitalists, freemasons, anarchists, etc. And Minnie then likely were housed in Dachau camp. The number here is attempted black #16350, twice. In everyone's expert opinion, is this armband historically correct? And when swearing the Dachau database, I find 2 prisoners with this same number? Anybody?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Inverted red triangle armband. ....   Inverted red triangle armband. ....  

?

never seen it worn in armband form nor would i go anywhere near things that are this faked. there just arent a lot of originals to compare it to. but the number thing may be reuse of numbers? one dies the other takes his uniform?

?

This piece does not appear to be an authentic KZ related prisoner insignia.

Construction, design and material all appear incorrect.

Regarding the issue of prisoner assigned numbers being used by more than one individual, this was indeed common practice and done so for several reasons.

Thread will now be moved to the appropriate KZ forum.

Carl