Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Jewish armband...

Article about: Hi, there's a famous website that sell many holocaust items. Among other things there are these armbands, as you see they all have SS stamps, but for the material and aging leave me many dou

?

Quote by partisan View Post
    Ok... Here is the link to this website. They have many armband (Jewish, SS Nazi etc. etc.) amnd many items from lager.
    Please let me know what do you think...

KZ Lager Items

Thanks.
    Partisan
    Snyders Treasures! Deceased Charlie must have taken on an apprentice before his demise! Say no more........

Regards Brett

?

Quote by partisan View Post
    They also sell these items... Is this legal?

Attachment 1034910

Let me know please...

Partisan
    This would be swept straight off a hairdressers floor! Absolute rubbish. Avoid this site! The lowest of the low!

Regards Brett

I see. Yes; that's a "famous" site indeed.

I am very positive the Jewish Defense League would shut that site down indefinitely.

This is absolutely horrible

I would say this is just as bad as black digging ..the karma and darkness is the same even though the hair is recent....fate has a way of paying back.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

They can't even get the name of their sales section right...

Then again, perhaps I, somebody who has spent decades personally researching, visiting and studying the sites, am expecting too much...

?

The issue, by the way, is the use of the term "KZ Lager"...

That translates as Concentration Camp Camp, for "KZ" is one of the two popular abbreviations for Konzentrationslager, the other, patently, being "KL". The use of "KZ" and "Lager" together is simply incorrect.

Snyder indeed. What a surprise!

That name alone is enough to stop me looking any further. I have heard it said that the odd original piece is to be found amongst the "treasures" but I reaally won't take the time to look or risk it.

As a matter of interest, although an incorrect use of the word in some parts of the UK the word "snide" is used in slang to refer to something (or someone) fake or otherwise untrustworthy.

That website is just a toilet.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

And let us not even bother to address the material individually...for there are countless errors laden within...and time is far too precious to be wasted on such...

I think enough has now been said gentleman, thread closed, let us move on.

Carl

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2