Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

KZ-Außenlager Holleischen (Floßenbürg sub-camp)

Article about: Good thread. Thanks. Cheers, Ade.

?

Right, its coffee time!

One of the nice gestures from the town officials at Holýšov, this finely decorated mug that I was given during the commemorative events earlier this year. I often have a nice coffee while I am poring over my books and researching, so this is perfect
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ-Außenlager Holleischen (Floßenbürg sub-camp)  

?

Just received my author's copy of the magazine.

AFTER THE BATTLE No.162 - MY ARTICLE ON HOLLEISCHEN

?

Recent thread addressing the Floßenbürg sub-camp Nürnberg-SSW (Siemens-Schuckert Werke), from where over 400 Hungarian Jewish women and girls were sent to Holleischen.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/konzen...-werke-418576/

?

Another year passes...

Today, 5th May 2014, marks the 69th anniversary of the liberation of the camp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ-Außenlager Holleischen (Floßenbürg sub-camp)   KZ-Außenlager Holleischen (Floßenbürg sub-camp)  

KZ-Außenlager Holleischen (Floßenbürg sub-camp)  

Chark
    ?

I know this thread has been inactive for a while but does anyone know if there is any documentation from the camp that has survived?

?

Quote by Chark View Post
    I know this thread has been inactive for a while but does anyone know if there is any documentation from the camp that has survived?
    Yes, although very little. I have personally seen one document. There are also numerous examples of the credit tokens that were printed with the intention for use in the canteen - as far as researchers have gathered however, they were not actually issued, hence the fine condition they are found today.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6