Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Neuengamme concentration camp, then and now

Article about: Hi, this a period photo, showing ss guards near the garage at Neuengamme concentration camp.

Default Re: Neuengamme concentration camp, then and now

What a terrible place.

?

Hopefully every single one of the SS and other lowlife bastards that worked or served at the place suffered a long and agonizing death. If not, I hope their names and graves are lost to history.

Thankyou for showing us the the T&N photographs. It is important that crimes are not forgotten.

great before and after photos.
    Thanks for sharing them.

?

Quote by DioMac View Post
    Hopefully every single one of the SS and other bastards that worked or served at the place suffered a long and agonizing death.
    A higher percentage of SS staff at Neuengamme were punished than those from some of the other camps, but as we know only too well, many went unpunished and were never ever found. A few of them may even still be out there. Hildegard Neumann, a former SS-Aufseherin at Theresienstadt, died last year at over 90 years of age having never been found.

Quote by DioMac View Post
    Hopefully every single one of the SS and other bastards that worked or served at the place suffered a long and agonizing death.

Thankyou for showing use the the T&N photographs.
    I share your sentiments, but the people executed by Albert Pierrepoint would have had a very quick death, he was regarded as one of the most efficient hangmen ever.

?

Well said Gunny.

?

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    A higher percentage of SS staff at Neuengamme were punished than those from some of the other camps, but as we know only too well, many went unpunished and were never ever found. A few of them may even still be out there. Hildegard Neumann, a former SS-Aufseherin at Theresienstadt, died last year at over 90 years of age having never been found.
    It is of course, impossible for them all to face justice. This is the cold, harsh reality. What a truly evil woman neumann must have been. The depressing thing is, she probably went to her grave beleiving that she had done the 'right' thing.

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    I share your sentiments, but the people executed by Albert Pierrepoint would have had a very quick death, he was regarded as one of the most efficient hangmen ever.
    Then the least we can be thankful for, my friends, is that at least they were not granted a 'natural' death!

?

Carl your knowledge of the subject matter is superb. Are you by chance an author on the subject?

?

Thank you Doug, I appreciate those words wholeheartedly. As yet, there is nothing published, but there should hopefully be something to report with regards to that, in the not too distant future.

Regards,

Carl

?

Please keep me informed if you publish a work on the subject.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast