Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Remember

Article about:

Default Remember

Remember

?

I'm sure at least a few of the members will take their eyes and minds away from shiny buckles and floppy hats for a moment...and to those, I say well done! Many will have no idea why you posted this today...

Blinded by the masters of ceremony, as many were not so long ago...dangerous waters over the line and a crew far from ready to navigate them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Remember   Remember  

Remember  

?

Good Job Gunny!!!
    I saw that it was a day of Remembrance of the Holocaust and thought it would be posted here.

Semper Fi
    Phil

As in many countries there are days we should never forget.. This is one of those days to remember and reflect on for the rest of our lives and we have the obligation to ensure the next generation understands....

Shalom...

Smitty

As these horrific events fade from living memory, we have a duty now, more than ever, to remember them. For the sake of those who were murdered, and for the future, to ensure it never comes to pass again.

B.B.

?

75 years ago, the Auschwitz camps were liberated by Soviet forces. The greatest site of mass murder probably ever known to man, finally ceased to operate.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Remember   Remember  

Remember