Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS soap

Article about: I bought this SS soap three years ago in a antique fair for 50 dolars, the seller din't know what was that. Today, I was searching aabout this soap and I found in a site that it was made of

Default re: SS soap

I must bring up what we did in the USA to the indians ranks right up their so our past is no better my 2cents..

?

Firstly i take exception to being called a ghoul, secondly i think it is you who should gain some knowledge, thirdly this is a forum for militaria and discussion of such, not for its members to be insulted nor is it a political debating society, the Holocaust is well documented and the resulting atrocities that were committed, i do not intend to get into a debate with you , therefore lets agree to disagree

The soap is a fraud that appeared on the market around 12 years ago. I believe the source was a French dealer who is known to handle a lot of fake material.
    I have found some of the comments on this thread disturbing and apologetic for the crimes commited by the Nazi movement. Let us keep comments to discussion of the item and refrain from comments that can lead to no good.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thankyou Bob,im pleased that a moderator has interceded here, i could see this leading to something which i believe contravenes to forum rules,therefore i hope it will be discontinued, regards Dave

?

I really do believe the soap made from human fat is a myth/urban legend, however the skin lamp shade is in the auscgwitz museum and has been proven to be human

the soap is a legend, which comes every year again! It`s not true!

Quote by Nikolaus View Post
    The soap is a legend, which comes every year again! It`s not true!
    After reading up on this soap thing i agree never have been shown as lagit even during the ww2 trials but was brought up.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The soap is a fraud that appeared on the market around 12 years ago. I believe the source was a French dealer who is known to handle a lot of fake material.
    I have found some of the comments on this thread disturbing and apologetic for the crimes commited by the Nazi movement. Let us keep comments to discussion of the item and refrain from comments that can lead to no good.
    I saw this thread when it was first posted and never would have thought it would come to this. While I do not have a signed confession from all of the Commandants of all of the camps of the depths of the depravity and evil they stooped to. There is no doubt in my mind the things that happened durring that time knew no bounds. Thank you Bob for the call to sanity here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast