Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stars of David insignia

Article about: Name: IMG_4405.jpg  Views: 0  Size: 226.1 KB  ID: 1008414 class= thumbnail />[attach=config]1008427[/attach these badges were on a german flag i bought,they seem genuine,any t

Default Stars of David insignia

Stars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insigniaStars of David insignia[attach=config]1008427[/attach

these badges were on a german flag i bought,they seem genuine,any thoughts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stars of David insignia  

?

Firstly, the Dutch version marked "Jood" is a reproduction...

Secondly, the French "Juif" marked example is a reproduction...

...and finally...the German "Jude" marked version...is also, a reproduction.

This thread will now be moved to the Konzentrationslagers forum.

Carl

Rubbish patches....sorry. These would make me question the flag they were on as well...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi, as said, they are all fakes. I am more concerned about the mentality of the person who thought it a good idea to attach these to a German flag? Leon.

I removed them from the flag straight away.

Certainly all fakes, but I fully believe most of the uniforms, stars, tunics etc are all from past movies , and these pieces are all props... 60 years or so of movies these pieces are bound to hit the open market. I know for certain they sell this rubbish just 20 mins from Auschwitz at their local flea market , along with these totally bogus Bullshit stampers.. for every 100 fakes there you may come across 2 legit ones...