Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Theft of shoes from WW2 death camp

Article about: Eight shoes belonging to Jewish Holocaust victims have been stolen from a former concentration camp in Poland. The theft took place at the Majdanek museum near Lublin between 18 and 20 Novem

?

I hope the poor owners of all the shoes will visit the spineless thief/s at night- and let him/they experience the final hours of the victims- everynight for the rest of the thiefs life.

?

Sad..Money overcomes someone to do insult to injury..Un-real..G

I had 2 family members meet their end at that very camp. So this incident pisses me off more then usual. If someone did this on their own, they are sick and need help and I hope the seek it out or when they are caught they have to go to treatment plus if he plans to sell them on his own. I have a hunch a this a custom job some person who collects holocaust and has a good deal of money to have someone pull this job. I bet these show up on ebay or a similar site.
    don't get me wrong I would break this guys hands but its the one above him I would like to visit with. This cant be or at least should not be about money. there are plenty of things you can do to make walking around money. I like the haunting aspect mentioned a few replies above. I hope my great grandmother haunts him so he can never ever fall asleep(kind of like ranger school).
    its just plain sad

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    I had 2 family members meet their end at that very camp. So this incident pisses me off more then usual. If someone did this on their own, they are sick and need help and I hope the seek it out or when they are caught they have to go to treatment plus if he plans to sell them on his own. I have a hunch a this a custom job some person who collects holocaust and has a good deal of money to have someone pull this job. I bet these show up on ebay or a similar site.
    don't get me wrong I would break this guys hands but its the one above him I would like to visit with. This cant be or at least should not be about money. there are plenty of things you can do to make walking around money. I like the haunting aspect mentioned a few replies above. I hope my great grandmother haunts him so he can never ever fall asleep(kind of like ranger school).
    its just plain sad
    First the Auswitch and the Dachau gate signs now this... People show no respect to the fallen ones!
    And having family people involved with the story of such a horrible place must be more the irritating when you hear news like this... People will never learn...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2