Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

The Verocity of an Concentration Camp SS Officer

Article about: Below is a link to the 1982 movie "Sophies Choice"..starring Meryl Streep. The actors both Meyrl and the unnamed actor who played the SS officer...brings the waiting area at night

Default The Verocity of an Concentration Camp SS Officer

Below is a link to the 1982 movie "Sophies Choice"..starring Meryl Streep. The actors both Meyrl and the unnamed actor who played the SS officer...brings the waiting area at night in one of the camps..the coldness and hateful of the SS and their doctrine. Below is the You tube link.

Sophie's Choice | "The Choice" - YouTube

Out of all the movies and documentaries that have viewed..this one movie left a lasting impression more so than the actor who played Amon Goeth in the Movie "Schindlers List'

@ Carl you may edit my post for content if it is found to be offensive........but not far from the truth. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

well... the was exceptional cruel and disturbing, perhaps even for the SS.

That was brutal.

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Below is a link to the 1982 movie "Sophies Choice"..starring Meryl Streep. The actors both Meyrl and the unnamed actor who played the SS officer...brings the waiting area at night in one of the camps..the coldness and hateful of the SS and their doctrine. Below is the You tube link.

Sophie's Choice | "The Choice" - YouTube

Out of all the movies and documentaries that have viewed..this one movie left a lasting impression more so than the actor who played Amon Goeth in the Movie "Schindlers List'

@ Carl you may edit my post for content if it is found to be offensive........but not far from the truth. Regards Larry
    That is a gut wrenching scene.

?

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    well... the was exceptional cruel and disturbing, perhaps even for the SS.
    The SS committed atrocities similar to this in the camps thousands of times. I wouldn't give any of them credit for any kind of humanity.
    My personal opinion.

?

I don't have children and I can not even begin to imagine having to make a decision like that. The closest thing I have to children are my two younger brothers and I would rather die in their place then ever make a decision on which one can live.

The separation of children from their parents as we know was very real which either they were sent to a childrens camp..or worse within the camp they were interned in..never to be seen again. I cant say for sure...that that instance might of happened...from eye witness accounts..but I would not doubt it at all..the mental brutality and the toll it has taken on both parents and children. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill