Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock

Article about: A serious comparison of these objects with their prototype leaves no mystery. This comment applies to the tank museum thingy. The Ulrich of England uniform is from a serious source and appea

Default Re: 1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Ja, stimmt. The fun house does become irksome. I think for every phony piece of junk that is posted at least two photos of authentic regalia should follow to cleanse the palette of the fowl taste.
    I am with you, dear friend, especially when the images of the fakes are, in fact, of original material. This fact notwithstanding, the gifts of character and intellect are crucial here just as Clausewitz suggested they are in combat.
    We have assembled some nice things here, and you have been a big help, to be sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock
    P
    Many

1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrockand we regard with quietude the face of his own violent end.

Referring to the second example, at the time of finding I didn't have any literature with me to assist an assessment. As I am new to this area my memory to which I have already committed a lot of information over the past few months has failed me. When I looked at the pips on the collar they seemed to look post war-ish “from memory” the colour was a little bright! However now I have some post war examples in front of me clearly they are not. This is good stuff though and already some substantial learning has been done all thanks to you!

Buy the collected works of Mollo and look at this website, and you will be ahead of the pack.

1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS DienstrockYou cannot determine authenticity as a beginner via these images. Please do not take this statement as an insult or as a brush off. However, you can only determine the reality through an examination in person. There are cunning fakes of these things. The tank museum one looks like an old fake. My colleague Dr. CMH found fault with a subtle aspect of a noble site that would elude most people.
    A real black SS uniform is quite distinct, and I have shared with my fundus for the edification of persons here, but you cannot really use these images as a base line in and of themselves.

1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock
    Quote by pauls1178 View Post
    I like the fellow from the 101st Standarte.
    So do I. It is picco bello and very redolent of its unhappy past.

Absolutely, images on the internet as such should only serve initial interest, In person is a must for proper evaluation of any item of antiquity. I learned this too having been coin collecting since I was 8 years old...................Mollo? you mean the six volume series!! I've got these already, still reading through!!!

1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrock1936 Allgemeine SS Dienstrockon this theme......and on and on....

?

Wonderful items, FB. To carry on further regarding the theme of 1936...

Bravo. Wunderbar. Dr. CMH has built a wonderful collection in our company.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast