Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back

Article about: I wasn't sure whether to post this in this forum or the photo forum, but thought readers of this forum might like to see this original ca. 1944 photograph of two possibly identified Latvian

Default 1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back

I wasn't sure whether to post this in this forum or the photo forum, but thought readers of this forum might like to see this original ca. 1944 photograph of two possibly identified Latvian SS Volunteers. I can make out what appear to be names on the back, a date and perhaps the city of Riga. It would be nice to pinpoint these two men if that is realistically possible. If I'm in the wrong forum, don't hesitate to move this to the Photo forum. I've posted 5 scans for your review. Bought this on eBay back in May of 1999. Many Thanks from Austin, Texas.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back   1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back  

1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back   1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back  

Attached Images Attached Images 1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1944 Photo of Two Latvian SS Volunteers....Translation Needed on Info Written on the Back
    P
    Many