Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap

Article about: Dear Collectors, I do have the possibility to buy this rare side cap from a fellow well known SS collector. He told me that this cap came many years ago via Mr. Stiles from an leading americ

?

Default 1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap

Dear Collectors,

I do have the possibility to buy this rare side cap from a fellow well known SS collector. He told me that this cap came many years ago via Mr. Stiles from an leading american SS collection. I do like the cap from the shown Pictures and any comments would be kindly appreciated.
    If any more Pictures are needed please let me know.

Best
    Martin

1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap
    P
    Many

1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side capA rare cap, to be sure, and it looks ok. The badge looks alright. Compare.

1st pattern Black M-34 Side capThe more common cap is this type, as you know. But they are not common, really, and widely faked.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-22-2016 at 02:34 AM.

looks ok to me too.

?

Thank you Sir for your Kind and fast reply. I do have compared the badge also to the example in the Beaver book and from my view i do like it too.1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap

Thanks. The embroidered badge looks ok; the RFSS tag looks ok; the textile looks alright, etc.
    The nickled button with the skull looks alright, too.

It is a rare item and you are lucky to get it. Thanks for sharing it with us. We enjoy the prosperity of others.

?

Dear Mr. FB. Thank you for the comments and your Kind words. Here are a few more Pictures for future reference. I will provide more Pictures when i will have the cap at home.

Best
    M.1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap1st pattern Black M-34 Side cap

1st pattern Black M-34 Side capIt likely had this "Feldmuetze SS" tag at one point.

1st pattern Black M-34 Side capor the "Tuchmuetze" tag more or less in the 1935/6 epoch.

These thing usually have the "VA" stamp, too, but I have not really seen the earlier caps in black with the little badge.

I had the brown one all marked in the 1970s. It is now in the Beaver/Shea book, I think. I never took a picture of it.
    It was marked with the VA 1936 mark.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast