Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

3rd. SS Totenkopf Panzer Wrap

Article about: I agree. But what scares me, is that there were different variations and so on. Just as with other tunics. Depended on the Manufacturer. I know these are really rare. I just cant find anythi

Any clothing can be worn out in 1 years time due to exposure and use. The thought that needs to be focused on is the actual material used the seams and tailoring. Anyone can hang Christmas Ornaments on any type of tree...even a Red Maple and still call it a Christmas tree because of the decorations...just like Insignia meant to doll up its appeal. This has been proven on the SS forum in the uniform section. The great thing ....is that you brought it here to this forum.
    Learning from these hard lessons should move the individual to dig deeper for the truth. Don't give up!!.....although you might of fallen down ..but its best to fall forward...then to fall backwards. You will do well Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3rd. SS Totenkopf Panzer Wrap
    P
    Many

Thank you for the kind words Larry. The old ways of smell, Black light and Burn test are gone. Now you need to do those tests and also check with a Very strong Loom, measuring tap, and an Original comparison. So, if you can accomplish all of this and one last thing, show it on the Forum, Just to make sure. I am Glad I joined. I was so Proud of that Uniform, Totenkopf on top of it. What a Loss. The Seller will take it back of course as he still believes it to be authentic, no way to change his mind. O well, What can I do. Again, Thank you Larry!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4