Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

About shoulder board buttons

Article about: I've been looking around for a pair of shoulder boards, but haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but found these buttons. The seller says they are for shoulder boards, but the others I've

Default About shoulder board buttons

I've been looking around for a pair of shoulder boards, but haven't found what I'm looking for yet, but found these buttons. The seller says they are for shoulder boards, but the others I've seen looked more like cuff links than sew on ones. So could I please bother you again for some help? The stampings look sharp and crisp around the edges to me, but then buttons wouldn't see that much wear for them to get smooth. Could they be original, or more likely repro? Thanks in advance for your time and knowledge.

About shoulder board buttons
    Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement About shoulder board buttons
    P
    Many

Default Re: About shoulder board buttons

They are original, but not SS related. I think you will find these will be HJ.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

What are you looking for. The Reichsheer and Heer used numbered shoulder board buttons.I believe their numbers only went to 14,I could be wrong on that. The Reichsheer buttons were a heavier metal and the Heer buttons were made out of aluminum. The Reichsheer and Heer buttons are not RZM marked.

Fred

Fred Green
    ?

About shoulder board buttonsAbout shoulder board buttonsAbout shoulder board buttonsAbout shoulder board buttonsAbout shoulder board buttonsAbout shoulder board buttonsHere are some RW, TR and RZM numbered buttons.

Fred

HI Fred, actually I posted in the wrong forum. I should stay off the net when I get that tired. I'm looking for Heer buttons. I found a pair of oberfeldwebel boards for around $124.00, but if I decide to get them, I don't want to display them without buttons in place. I knew that they were pebbled, but wasn't sure about the RZM markings. Thank you for showing those, that gives me more to go on