Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Adolf Hitler Cuff Title Help

Article about: Tried to do my homework on this one. But am stumped. As I don't collect these I have not invested much time in this field of SS cuff titles beyond reading many of FB's wonderful posts and re

MAP
    ?

Default Adolf Hitler Cuff Title Help

Tried to do my homework on this one. But am stumped. As I don't collect these I have not invested much time in this field of SS cuff titles beyond reading many of FB's wonderful posts and responses.

That said. A friend of mine was offered this (last 4 pictures). From the "glue" on the back it looks like it was taken from a scrapbook and it appears to have a nice patina and age to it but that can obviously be faked.

But I'm not convinced it is real. I have tried to compare to others on the forum and it looks very similar to this one which was declared a fake. ( Original SS Adolf Hitler cuff title?)

Any help is appreciated. Below are the photos of the one being offered.

Adolf Hitler Cuff Title HelpAdolf Hitler Cuff Title HelpAdolf Hitler Cuff Title HelpAdolf Hitler Cuff Title Help
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler Cuff Title Help
    P
    Many

This task is for others than myself. I confine myself to the black uniform ones.

I will pass this to the lord high David Delich.

Did he say it is "bevo" style? as it looks to be that style. But it doesn't look right.
    I dont think its "bevo like" as the back looks to be bevo. As far as i know bevo only made on patten. I don't like the look of it.
    But i may be wrong let some more knowledgeable guys say for sure

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This task is for others than myself. I confine myself to the black uniform ones.

I will pass this to the lord high David Delich.
    I eagerly await word from on high

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I have looked in 2 very good book and its not bevo. I would not get your hopes up
    I would pass but wait for word from FB

If you're after a bevo they are quite common im sure you will find a nice one.
    I would not have this in my collection

Martin

MAP
    ?

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    Did he say it is "bevo" style? as it looks to be that style. But it doesn't look right.
    I dont think its "bevo like" as the back looks to be bevo. As far as i know bevo only made on patten. I don't like the look of it.
    But i may be wrong let some more knowledgeable guys say for sure
    Thanks Martin,

unfortunately all I have are the photos. These items and their construction are beyond me at this point.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Martin,

unfortunately all I have are the photos. These items and their construction are beyond me at this point.
    In the meantime, do look here:

"BeVo" SS cuff titles: how to spot original from fake

In the sum of time, we who labor here have accumulated some knowledge of practical value.

The Bando Beaver book is also a very useful study aid in this connection.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks Martin,

Yeah the letters are not right the "O" and the stitching at the top and bottom.
    this is a pic of one out of one of my books.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Bando Beaver book is also a very useful study aid in this connection.
    That is the book i just used also the "John R Angolia" "Cloth Insignia Of The SS" is very good

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast