Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Aesthetics

Article about: Is it just me or has this forum managed to win the award for the ugliest and most difficult to read militaria forum on the web? d'alquen

Default Aesthetics

Is it just me or has this forum managed to win the award for the ugliest and most difficult to read militaria forum on the web?
    d'alquen

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aesthetics
    P
    Many

Default Re: Aesthetics

You should have seen what my forum originally looked like before I handed over administration to someone else I wouldnt say that this is the ugliest and most difficult forum though, it takes a little getting used to however it does function and aesthetics do matter, however its the content that counts.

Thanks

Danny

I will say that the black version of the new forum, was way better, I wished they would offer that, but they only offer two versions to choose from.

PLEASE BRING BACK THE BLACK VERSION, other then the two options available..

Brian

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    You should have seen what my forum originally looked like before I handed over administration to someone else I wouldnt say that this is the ugliest and most difficult forum though, it takes a little getting used to however it does function and aesthetics do matter, however its the content that counts.

Thanks

Danny
    I agree with Danny. All I can say is " Do not judge the book by its cover!"
    Cheers

I have seen some forums so ugly that they almost made me cry. While I think visual aesthetics are inviting, we must go deeper and focus on the content. I like the features and the new layout, especially the sales forum - much easier and logical to navigate.

I will say that the "Darkness" theme was far and away the best looking color scheme that I have ever seen on any forum...in my most humble opinion.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

The new design is a nightmare for me because I have eyesight problems. Trying to read white text on a grey background is very hard work.

Sales section looks better desgned but spending more than 20 minutes here now gives me a blinding headache.

I did like the black format better, it was easier to read, Please bring back that option, and do away with the take 5 option....

Brian