Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allg/SS Officers Visor

Article about: by mgalat I'm glad to finally be in the realm of foetid woolens FB..There is nothing like holding the real thing...If only they could talk!! Ben...This visor took 2 weeks to make the journey

Default Re: Allg/SS Officers Visor

FB-
    Well stated. I hope your absence is short.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allg/SS Officers Visor
    P
    Many

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    FB-
    Thanks, dear friend. I think I have said all I can on foetid woolens in the course of things since 2008, and now others can shoulder the burden. Some nice pieces of black woolen genocide clothes have come to market recently, in fact. However, the assertion about the disappearance of the black uniform is simply an error, and damit basta.Allg/SS Officers Visor

PS I was recently at this historic locale, which did my soul good.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-13-2011 at 04:46 AM.

?

F-B
    I must say I miss your posts here on the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are so disaffected by the service you have done. I thank you with great vigor!Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    FB-
    I echo these thoughts entirely. FB, I sincerely hope that you will re-consider or at least still be able to drop by from time to time. It won't be the same without you.

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I echo these thoughts entirely. FB, I sincerely hope that you will re-consider or at least still be able to drop by from time to time. It won't be the same without you.
    I've enjoyed reading and have learned much from your posts FB...I also hope you re-consider....no-one can communicate the finer points of foetid woolens as eloquently as you!!

Quote by jHAM View Post
    F-B
    I must say I miss your posts here on the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are so disaffected by the service you have done. I thank you with great vigor!Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor
    Thank you very much and thanks, also, for the nice collage of appropriate themes of the SS cosmos.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Dear Ben, thanks so much for the kind thought. I was away for awhile in Europe just now, and able to reflect on many things, whereby the internet website form of human interaction leaves me cold. I was able to sit in cafes in Krakau, and in Wien, and even smell the body odor of tourists on the Marienplatz in Munich, and found the sum of it all better than these faceless questions about "sculls" and pleats, and the like. What I know is more or less here in all these dorky posts, and I doubt that I can offer much more. My thanks to you, but I am confident that you and the other solid citizens here can carry on. I have posted on three sites over the past ten years, and each time, the results dissatisfy me.Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor

Quote by mgalat View Post
    I've enjoyed reading and have learned much from your posts FB...I also hope you re-consider....no-one can communicate the finer points of foetid woolens as eloquently as you!!
    Good luck with your collection. Your cap from Jenkins is a fine start. There is no place in the 21st century for eloquence.Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    There is no place in the 21st century for eloquence.
    I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say there will always be a place for FB's brand of eloquence and humour and we will miss his input severely.

I wish you all the best my friend and hope to meet you in person one day.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say there will always be a place for FB's brand of eloquence and humour and we will miss his input severely.

I wish you all the best my friend and hope to meet you in person one day.
    Thank you, as always Ben. Rather than these odd exchanges of ours across the bits and bytes and faceless servers without flesh and blood, I suggest we meet here in this way so enclosed.Allg/SS Officers VisorAllg/SS Officers Visor
    You see salad there, which somehow did not lay me low recently, as I had no sprouts.
    An odd and peculiar 21st century we have....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast