Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Allg SS tunic offered to me

Article about: Thanks for the explanation of the Russian film studios.

Default Re: Allg SS tunic offered to me

Thanks for the explanation of the Russian film studios.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allg SS tunic offered to  me
    P
    Many

?

Got more pics, here you go. It looks like that the size markings where erased ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allg SS tunic offered to  me   Allg SS tunic offered to  me  

Allg SS tunic offered to  me   Allg SS tunic offered to  me  

Allg SS tunic offered to  me  

?

Some more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allg SS tunic offered to  me   Allg SS tunic offered to  me  

Allg SS tunic offered to  me  

?

The tunic looks like made in proper materials, but surely, that look to me as a pre - rzm tunic, or at least private purchased, two first aid pockets seen on the very early Erdgrau/ erdebraun tunics. Someone update it with fake label, collar cord, and collartabs, to make it more valuable, but destroy the real value of tunic, and makes the rest of the tunic suspicious. If someone needs a stripped tunic, then the price must be very good as for stripped private purchased tunic, and get handinspection from a knowledgable members.
    My advice is to spend your money for a honest item, even a more expensivest, but true sample. Remember that you will not buy that kind of tunics every month, unless you have a couple of millions for this hobby. And again, you are not throwing your money to the wind, these items is a good investition with approx 5-10% increasement yearly
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Allg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meThe tunic itself is authentic and though it seems to lack an RZM tag, has marks of the issue 1936-1939 era, as near as I can tell. The insignia are mostly wrong, though the shoulder cord looks real, as, possibly, the Ehrenwinkel.
    A real SSVT uniform of this type is quite costly and seldom to be found.
    I am glad that such items are appreciating by 5-10% a year. Your sleeves might be relined to obliterate the Lenfilm marks or not.
    Notice the lining in my example in the sleeves.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 06-11-2012 at 03:59 AM.

?

Thanks a lot for your help gentlemen and a special thank you to Mr Friedrich-Berthold, the tunic has now a new owner ;-)))

I checked the internet for SS-VT insignia as i am not familiar with SS and SS-VT stuff.
    I came along runic tabs with number 1/2 and 3 on it and runic tabs without any number.

- Runic SS no number
    - Runic "SS"1 for members of the Deutschland Regiment
    - Runic "SS"2 for Germania personnel, and (from 1938) Runic "SS"3 for members of the Der Führer Regiment.

Not to talk to long, what would be a nice insignia configuration for this tunic ?
    Was it possible that a tunic like shown in the last post of Friedrich-Berthold was existing without the rune tab on the right collar or was the tab removed (denazified)?

A lot of questions but i became now infected i guess

Allg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meI do not know a good online reference resource for SS insignia. The others here will make suggestions.
    I rely on books, and in the first instance, Mollo, Vol. III when it comes to the SS VT. You should invest the modest treasure in a small shelf of books to enable you to manage this difficult material.
    Your tunic was likely found stripped and decorated with a mixture of fake and real insignia.
    Your challenge is to find real insignia, and real collar patches of the SSVT as well the other branches as well as cuff titles are quite costly. Such an undertaking is arduous.
    Good luck.

PS the enclosure is the collar patch of the SSVT Sani Abt ca. 1936 as well as an authentic and complete LSSAH tunic from the year 1937.

Allg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meAllg SS tunic offered to  meOnce more, the branches of the SS in overview ca. 1938.

?

Thanks for your additional pics. I could find my favorite branch LAH on the page "Gliederung der SS-Verfügungstruppe" and i think i will look after a LAH cufftitle and matching insignias for the collar
    I have found a matching set of "SS" T insignias which are offerd for 2500E on a dealer site in germany, as you mentioned they are costly.
    But anyway the tunic was cheap lets say a "once in a lifetime buy " and really i would like to see this tunic restored to its old glory

Thanks. Might I suggest that your run any SSVT insignia you might find by us here, so as to have a reality check.
    The fakes of these items are cunning and treacherous.
    Best of luck with your collecting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast