Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stamps

Article about: I'd like to start a long discussion about 3 questions. Simply but interesting i hope to make 1) the double "medical pockets" on SS tunics (not behind but on frontal zone) 2) lining

Default Re: Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stamps

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    Hi Friedrich, could you read the full stamp of Aloise Helbe?
    Dear Sir, I cannot. I only have this old image in my repository of things. Merry Christmas and may your foetid woolens grow greater in the year to come. FB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stamps
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stamps

Thank you very much... and.. you too. I've a m36 modified in m37 SS cut with 100% SS provenance... it's an Alois Helbe tunic but stamp is a little different. I suspect Alois Helbe have, also, a great tailor shop were they done some modifications of tunics.

Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsAllg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsAllg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsAllg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsAllg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsAllg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stamps
    Quote by Mauro C View Post
    Thank you very much... and.. you too. I've a m36 modified in m37 SS cut with 100% SS provenance... it's an Alois Helbe tunic but stamp is a little different. I suspect Alois Helbe have, also, a great tailor shop were they done some modifications of tunics.
    I stick to the black uniforms. The number of people who made these is somewhat smaller than I thought, now that I look at all the data, despite the fact there were tens of thousands of firms and such licensed to do so.

We struggle to assemble all the bits of the past.

Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsSince many of you don't or won't read German, and find the search for the mosaic pieces of all of this too dreary, I include this new work which has relevance for us all. It is an account of women's clothing in Nazi Germany, but it does speak to the uniform making part by implication. I got it in Vienna recently, and it is excellent. There are already works in German on this theme, and this work includes much of what we have discussed here, but with a different focus.

Allg / SS VT tunic questions: medical pockets, sleeve linings, stampsWomen's clothing is not my thing as a collector, of course, but I live with women and like women, and finance the purchase of fashion magazines by a transplanted European woman who wears Austrian and German clothes.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4