Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform

Article about: Allgemeine SS officers in grey uniform. Sta. 108= Prag, Abschnitt XXXIX=Bruenn, Maehren.

That's more like it - fits well with the photo I posted.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform
    P
    Many

WOW . . . That tunic of Lorenz would be a real treat to see - indeed!

Another gray Allgemeine tunic. There is no name tag but thanks to Robert Hassler we believe this to be the tunic of Wilhelm Freiherr von Holzschuher bqased on the smaller size, tailor's label from his town and matching number of breast badge loops to his awards.Allgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniformAllgem. SS officers in grey uniform
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

wonderful ensemble, bravo.

?

Very nice pieces posted. Thank you F-B, Mr. Delich, Mr. Coleman and Robert H for sharing some extraordinary examples.

On this theme, a news reel from the Protektorat Boehmen Maehren in 1940

ŘÃ*Å¡ský ministr Dr. Goebbels na návÅ¡tÄ›vÄ› Prahy - YouTube

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    There's another wide sweatband! They are about 10mm wider than the ones we usually encounter. Leather visor on this cap as well I'd say.
    Thanks to my mate in Germany, we have another wide sweatband to show. By wide I mean 5cm plus..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform   Allgem. SS officers in grey uniform  

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Another gray Allgemeine tunic. There is no name tag but thanks to Robert Hassler we believe this to be the tunic of Wilhelm Freiherr von Holzschuher bqased on the smaller size, tailor's label from his town and matching number of breast badge loops to his awards.
    Beautiful tunic, love the pale grey colour fabric.

Allgem. SS officers in grey uniformHere is the 1934 specification for NSDAP caps to the effect that the sweat band should be 4.5 cms, which is, more or less, the width of the cap band.

Allgem. SS officers in grey uniformI have posted this image before, but it illustrates a point I made above about the mixture of uniforms in the epoch after 1939.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast