Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Black tunic

Article about: by ToxicGas He's currently away I believe, he hasn't abandoned the thread. Mat Tell him, that, for a reasonable fee, I will examine the uniform and give him my opinion, which I am sure Mr. C

Default Re: Allgemeine SS Black tunic

I'll just have to go jump over the pond and kick in walls and search through the barns to get my first black beauty... why spend all that money when everyone has one in their wall?!?
    Last edited by NDShooter; 02-19-2012 at 02:54 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Black tunic
    P
    Many

The old collection I mean are in North America.

?

Very Impressive collection of Allgemeine uniforms. Thanks for sharing!

I think WRF should initiate a fund for FB's expertise and knowledge. Once or twice a year we shout him to a nice holiday of his choosing??????????

?

I gladly associate myself with your swell proposal.
    FB's one of the invaluable ones - and not just on 'foetid woolens' and history and wry commentary. beyond that I cannot go, and won't, but he knows what I mean.

david

Quote by greimers View Post
    I think WRF should initiate a fund for FB's expertise and knowledge. Once or twice a year we shout him to a nice holiday of his choosing??????????

Quote by greimers View Post
    Thank you. All quite unnecessary if persons manage to say thank you and do their part to raise the standard here.

Quote by vady View Post
    I gladly associate myself with your swell proposal.
    FB's one of the invaluable ones - and not just on 'foetid woolens' and history and wry commentary. beyond that I cannot go, and won't, but he knows what I mean.

david
    Dear David, Thanks. One thing is certain, if you have a question about some item, you are certain of a more informed answer here than on that trash heap web site. All the best to you, FB

What did young Styx do with the object in question?

The find of the year, and quite possibly the decade was a SSVT SS 1 "Deutschland" black tunic with the 1935 style helmet that was on an U.S. Midwestern auction site, as well as the SS Oberabschnitt Obersturmbannfuehrer black tunic in the south of the U.S. Both of these sold at auction for very fair prices.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. All quite unnecessary if persons manage to say thank you and do their part to raise the standard here.
    I would like to give my thanks to you for posting so many pictures of your collection. I'm extremely new at this and until this point have found it difficult to find such high quality pictures of genuine pieces. Whether looking for immediate comparison or to take mental notes for the future, those pictures help tremendously. Additionally you have an incredible collection and it's a pleasure to simply view it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast