MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Allgemeine SS CAP............

Article about: I wanted to talk to the shop today about this cap... I didn't think it was listed on thier wesite, but it is... here is a link to better pics and a discription ...link>>>> Allgem

Default Re: Allgemeine SS CAP............

Shea has a number of authentic black enlisted caps for sale, but you can easily secure same from other sources at less price.
    The well made fake black SS enlisted cap scares a number of people, but without reason, if you familiarize yourself with the traits of actual pieces.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS CAP............
    P
    Many

Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............We have added many images of original items here on this site.

?

Thank you FB.

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    Thank you FB.
    I am sorry to bring unhappiness here, but the piece you are considering has serious problems with it, truth be told.
    You can easily find an authentic, correct and pleasing piece for the same money or less. Just look before you leap, please.
    I do not have some deal with dealers, either, other than those from whom I have bought and been satisfied.
    The results of my inquiry are here for you to examine with as much or little credence as you wish to assign.

The Whamond site in Canada has an early cap without badges that one could easily add the 1927/9 Hoheitszeichen and the Husarentotenkopf to have a nice piece.

Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............These are two caps I had in mind, and they are not my property, either, nor did I set their price, of course.....they are authentic...which is the thing, after all.

Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............These two caps are quite similar. Separated by time and space..... the firm that made these is still in business in Munich and going strong. But you cannot buy this cap there, of that I am certain.

Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............I make no profit from these comparisons other than in terms of resentment and fear engendered....

FB you have a exception collection i love just looking at your collection

tom

Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............Allgemeine SS CAP............
    Quote by talltom View Post
    FB you have a exception collection i love just looking at your collection

tom

Thanks and all the best to you. I am glad the junk makes someone happy in an otherwise insane and trouble filled world. cordially, FB

Potscriptum: however you want to see the issue, it is foetid or fetid or absurd.
    When I was a student in the West Germany of blessed memory, long before most reading these lines were even born, my host family (in which daddy had been an SS Hauptsturmfuehrer) thought that my interest in these things was totally and completely insane. They thought this stuff was old junk, and they had actually worn it and thrown it all away long, long ago even then...and then was almost forty years ago.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-09-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5