Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Collar Tabs

Article about: These are the ones my grandfather brought home from Bayern...I've never been a big SS collector; One of them has RZM tag remnants. Are these considered desirable? I appreciate any input, Gle

CBH
    ?

Default Re: Allgemeine SS Collar Tabs

No more feed back ? They look good to me but I've been wrong before ! Or did they get snapped up in private message land ?
    Hope they turn out to be original , what's your main area of collecting ? I'll look through my junk too see what I've got for you .
    Cheers Chris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Collar Tabs
    P
    Many

Thanks for your response; I've been looking for a pair to compare them with as far as value is concerned, but haven't found a matching pair such as this yet...a ballpark figure would be nice...I collect WH, HeimatFront, Badges/orders, documents, helmets...whatever strikes my fancy at the time...Oh, yes they are indeed authentic GI bringback (family)...

?

If they are real i'll take them! Keep me in mind. =)

Regards
    Samir

CBH
    ?

They would be hard to price , have you tried The Collectors Guild ,they deal in some high end SS items , send them a photo and see what they offer , then shop that price around for trades etc . It a hard market to read , they don't have the flashiness of a Toktenkoft or sigg runes , but still a very nice set . Good luck with them and keep us posted
    Cheers

Allgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar Tabsanother photo of some relevance.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-26-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Any idea as to an approximate value in case I wish to sell or trade them? I am very grateful for your input and the incredible photographs...Cheers, Glenn
    I know this is a old thread but as for value, I paid just under 600 dollars for these which I feel is consistent with market value.
    Allgemeine SS Collar Tabs
    In my opinion, your examples are a nice original set and one I wouldn't mind owning, actually.
    I also like the history and origin of your tab. My Great Grandmother on my Mothers side was born and raised in Augsburg.

Allgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar TabsNow and then....

Pardon my curiosity Friedrich..as i had just noticed this..and had not paid attention to it before...what is the significance of the blank cuff title? was this for the Fuhrers staff? Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Allgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar Tabs
    Quote by Larry C View Post
    Pardon my curiosity Friedrich..as i had just noticed this..and had not paid attention to it before...what is the significance of the blank cuff title? was this for the Fuhrers staff? Regards Larry
    This is a SIPO/SD uniform without the SD Raute. That is, it is of a person in a regional branch of the Sicherheitspolizei.
    It came from an old collection. And it came with the overcoat, which I did not get, and with a police uniform with the SS runes on the breast.
    I have a picture of the police uniform somewhere. I got only the tunic. I know where the overcoat is, but it is in hands of a disagreeable collector.

Allgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar TabsAllgemeine SS Collar TabsHere is the ensemble offered to me early in the last decade from a prominent old collector, who had died and his heirs sold off his things. I bought the tunic solely. By today's standards it was cheap. There were many more good black tunics around fifteen years ago than today.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast