Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine-SS Cuff Title

Article about: Hello Again! I am doing some research on Allgemeine-SS Cuff Titles. I would like to know if the images below are of a cuff title for an Officer or a cuff title for NCO/OR? I am confused by t

Default Allgemeine-SS Cuff Title

Hello Again!

I am doing some research on Allgemeine-SS Cuff Titles. I would like to know if the images below are of a cuff title for an Officer or a cuff title for NCO/OR? I am confused by the fact that the center numeral is white.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff Title

I know that as of June 1937, men and Officers with a rank below SS-Standarteführer wore blank cuff titles with silver borders. So is this cuff title for an SS-Standarte Officer?

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleThere did exist at a certain time cuff titles with white stripes and white numerals.

I cannot tell if yours has white stripes, or alu stripes that are corroded.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleFrom the well known UK dealer.

Thank you for your help! I am interested in the cuff titles with the Roman numerals. They were worn by SS-Abschnitte staff and Sturmbann staff correct? Do you happen to know if there was a difference between the titles worn by enlisted ranks vs Officer ranks?

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleYou are welcome. The best thing is to look at the price lists, the RZM circulars, and the extant examples. After 1937, the roman numerals were worn
    by Sturmbann leadership and staff, prior by the Abschnitt HQ. Abschnitte is plural of Abschnitt.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleHere is the Oberfuehrer associated with the XXX Abschnitt (not Schnitte, which is what you get in the Konditorei or in the Metzgerei)

I have to find the '34 price list and the '36 and the '38 or so....I have posted these in the past.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleSchnitte are here, and in this case, Praha.

So what you are saying is that prior to 1937, the roman numeral cuff titles were worn by Abschnitt HQ Staff, and after 1937, they were worn by the Sturmbann Leadership and staff? If so, what did the Abschnitt personnel wear after 1937? You are a wealth of knoweldge, and I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.

Quote by MisterWarPigeon View Post
    So what you are saying is that prior to 1937, the roman numeral cuff titles were worn by Abschnitt HQ Staff, and after 1937, they were worn by the Sturmbann Leadership and staff? If so, what did the Abschnitt personnel wear after 1937? You are a wealth of knoweldge, and I just want to make sure I am understanding you correctly.
    Personnel of the SS-Abschnitte always wore the Abschnitt number in Roman numerals.

As for the development of the cuff titles worn by Standarten members, I have mapped it out in post # 62 of this thread:

Question Allgemeine SS cuff title 5

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast