MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine-SS Cuff Title

Article about: Hello Again! I am doing some research on Allgemeine-SS Cuff Titles. I would like to know if the images below are of a cuff title for an Officer or a cuff title for NCO/OR? I am confused by t

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleHow anyone could seriously assert that the splints or whatever could never violate the satin lining bespeaks a very weak mind. I mean, in her case, I imagine she is able to secure the badge in the most expert manner. But who is to say that persons did not exchange their cap badges each season, especially
    in the environment of Praha, with its moist and cold climate....especially its cold climate, and havoc on neusilber....?

It got to my bones when I was there just now. I had aches and pains, swerving around a hundred thousand tourists.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS Cuff Title
    P
    Many

Thanks a lot !!!

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleDetlef Bothe smirks because he cares not whether his splints are "crimped." The wardrobe people boogered up his cap, though, since it lacks alu Paspel.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff Titleand his cap ain't formvollendet, either, really. It lacks the needed padding and the expert hand, although the costume people in Barrandov are second to none.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-16-2017 at 03:36 PM.

which is to say, there are wonderful films about our topic which do not make it to cinemas in my area, which are suffused with Spiderman movies suitable for
    ten year olds.

Servus, meine Lieben.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff TitleAllgemeine-SS Cuff Titlesmirks across the gulf of time. John Caradine and Hans Heinrich von Twardowski are more pleasing for being of the epoch itself. Hans Heinrich von Twardowski was a remarkable figure, who had bad luck in Hollywood. Caradine less so, of course.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Detlef Bothe smirks because he cares not whether his splints are "crimped." The wardrobe people boogered up his cap, though, since it lacks alu Paspel.
    They got his ribbon bar wrong as well.

Speaking of Heydrich at the movies:

I must say, my favorite cinematic portrayal of Heydrich by far is Kenneth Branagh's work in Conspiracy. Outwardly polite, cordial and even charming, but with an ever-present subtle air of underlying coldness and dangerousness lurking just beneath the surface, he really gets under your skin.

I recently re-watched Hitler's SS: Portrait in Evil as well, which is mostly trivial and clichéd, but has some interesting aspects, one of which is David Warner's memorable performance as an endlessly cynical and sarcastic Heydrich. (He had previously played this role in Holocaust, as well.)
    Derek Newark is also perfectly cast as Theodor Eicke, although he has only two scenes or so.

The alternate history series The Man in the High Castle recently featured Ray Proscia as an aged Heydrich in 1962, who is involved in a plot to assassinate a sick and old Hitler. To be honest, I was less thrilled by his performance, which I found a bit hammy.

Thank you, Andreas. I had my students do a Heydrich in cinema through time presentation. My student, who had lived among the Czechs and was himself a Bohemian by blood, also engaged all the various Czech renderings of the theme, of which a 1960s film was prominent. I have to find the title. Branagh is a very good actor, whereby a lot of what one sees today has the camp aspect of Caradine, but devoid of the former's genius and honesty of the time, such as it was.
    Andreas and I have an above average interest in all of these things. I have not seen the Man in the High Castle thing, which I should do.
    The novel originated in my Heimat when I secured my first pieces of Nazi regalia, or shortly thereafter, when I was in the Fifth Grade....!?!?!
    Servus nach Bayern!

Some of us are too busy actually living in a dystopia to have time to read about them in peace and quiet.

Allgemeine-SS Cuff Titlea wonderful image from the Delich treasures of the type phased out after mid 1937....

- - ------- - -

Thanks to Dave Delich for sharing his things with us.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast