Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Allgemeine SS Dienstrock

Article about: This Allgemeine Dienstrock for the rank of Hauptsturmführer arrived a couple weeks ago from Mr. Peter Jenkins. I don't yet have a mannequin to place it on however I did take some descriptive

Default Allgemeine SS Dienstrock

This Allgemeine Dienstrock for the rank of Hauptsturmführer arrived a couple weeks ago from Mr. Peter Jenkins. I don't yet have a mannequin to place it on however I did take some descriptive photographs of it in my studio this afternoon I wanted to share.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Dienstrock   Allgemeine SS Dienstrock  

Allgemeine SS Dienstrock   Allgemeine SS Dienstrock  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Dienstrock
    P
    Many

Bravo, you realize of course that the things is utterly worthless, and those of us who buy these things are fools.

You are also better off with this black foetid woolen than the other apple of your eye, because no doubt adheres to this item at all.

- - ------- - -

Thanks for the nice clear pictures, which should aid others to understand these items. I own many like this, but Mr. 78th is a professional Fotograf, whereas I am a rank amateur with my iphone.

Wonderful images. Piece has sublime patina and is in very fine shape.
    The images themselves are a treasure and well done.

Many would poo poo this kind of thing as too hum drum, but it is not at all. It is a real black tunic, and while it may not be of the SSTV or the circle of men around Eicke,
    many Allgemeine SS men went onto to the other branches of the SS in good time.

A very real and fine object for a solid source.

Happy foetid woolens to you all in 2016.

and, in the main, when I see a black SSTV tunic, especially for an officer, my skeptical meter goes way up.

You've acquired a fine and lovely SS Dienstrock! Not hum/drum at all, I can only hope to obtain one someday myself and would be thrilled with an example like yours. Your guy was a "Old Fighter" as well, very nice!

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Wonderful images. Piece has sublime patina and is in very fine shape.
    The images themselves are a treasure and well done.

A very real and fine object for a solid source.

Happy foetid woolens to you all in 2016.
    Thank you, sir. And now, having acquired a couple black items in '15, believe I have shed some of my restlessness. Mr. F-B, please write a book on this material and I will attempt to compliment it with my photography. I need a break from the regular subject matter. In the meantime, I will settle with providing you with more imagery for your future postings.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine SS Dienstrock  
    Last edited by seventyeighth; 01-03-2016 at 07:15 AM.

?

Wonderful photographs and a spectacular example to add to your collection. This is a nice piece with features that support its authenticity. Well done and congratulations. Peter finds wonderful things, in fact, the finest items in my collection are directly from him or originally found by him and his associates.

?

One should note the Kragenspiegel, the photos are an excellent study that will serve to answer the questions so many pose here on a weekly basis.

The piece is also nice in that the collar piping is wider than the patch piping. The tunic is unmarked, which is quite normal for these and further speaks for it,
    versus all the loopy tags and stamps put into fakes.....

Once more, bravo and happy collecting.

I am very happy that people collect what I do. Elsewhere, personages of a different set of mind would do all they could to scare away other persons with disinformation and balderdash. This habit was invented by the glamor dealer in so. California and emulated by others, whereas today such disgusting behavior is the norm.
    I want younger people to collect and to enjoy all of it, as it so richly deserves.