Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?

Article about: Which one do you want and why?

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?

Thank you for that Fb. If I may ask, do the visors you own still retain their name tags? If so, I'd love to hear of any information you've discovered.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?
    P
    Many

Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?One of these caps has a name tag. I have others, as well. Such never meant much to me, truth be told. I had seen enough authentic material with the names expunged by Germans to know that such is not the final criterion.

Much of this stuff was surplus even prior to May, 1945, actually, but such does not bother me either, really.

The ripping yarns thing is so prone to abuse in my experience, and the faceless or unknown person has as much meaning to me as not.

?

Both caps are very nice, but I prefer Whammond's cap.

You should wait for a cap with a name tag if that is what you are looking for.

Cheers, Patrick

Thank you Pat, and in fact I think I may of found one!!! It's of the 1935-36 make which is great, but what I draws my attention the most about it is the name is still intact and the name is completely eligible. Only one problem, it's a lot more therefore it will take some time to save up. Of course, it is well worth it.

- - Updated - -

I know I must sound like a broken record, but once again, thank you all for the help.

- - Updated - -

Oops, it's sold.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Allgemeine-SS enlisted/nco's visor caps/ WHICH DO YOU LIKE?Legible, I think you mean.

?

I'm with Ben, the early cap but be patient there a million of these out there.

Indeed, I did meant legible, FB. Thank you for pointing out my error. Sometimes I type to fast for my own good, and then forget to review.
    @ Doug: I've desided to wait, and have even found another example that is more of my taste, though it's still not exactly what I want (maybe they're not as rare as I originally though?).
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 12-28-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3