Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

Article about: From my senior mentor David Delich come these images of the most significant SS collection in the northern hemisphere, and likely in the whole solar system. This, of course, is but a small p

Default Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

From my senior mentor David Delich come these images of the most significant SS collection in the northern hemisphere, and likely in the whole solar system. This, of course, is but a small part of his marvelous collection.
    It is also not SSTV insignia, but hum drum Allgemeine SS insignia, but it is just as compelling to me, to be sure. And more so, because it is all 110% authentic.

Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-03-2013 at 09:39 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

Our warm thanks to David Delich for his willingness to share with this site his life's time accomplishment. Who ever can identify all the Standarte and more or less date of make will get one marzipan Deschler 'scull' made by my favorite Konditor in the Wollzeile in Wien.

?

Default Re: Allgemeine SS insignia, the Delich treasure trove opens its portals.....

Lovely, and thanks to both you and Dave for your willingness to post. I know there must be some cufftitles to go with these!

Quote by Arran View Post
    Lovely, and thanks to both you and Dave for your willingness to post. I know there must be some cufftitles to go with these!
    Thanks. As you know, there are quite a few. I will ask him for some images.
    I am very grateful for his excellent stewardship and guidance in all things.
    And our readers can admire and use these images as reference, since there is no better source in this connection.
    Adrian Stevenson has set the parameters for a site of merit and value based on solid values of education and collegiality, and with the swift expulsion of trouble makers.

?

A fantastic source and a wonderfully presented reference. Many thanks to Mr.Delich, and to you yourself F-B, for yet another fine contribution to the forum.

Warm regards,

Carl

p.s. I fully concur and endorse your comments regarding Ade and his approach toward the establishment and continued improvement of this site. It is indeed a pleasure to be in a position to contribute.

p.p.s. Shame I am not in a position to make a run at that marzipan, it sounds
    schmackhaft

Thanks, friend. Marzipan ist immer schmackhaft....!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge! What beautiful photos! I am quite fond of marzipan!!

Yes, great SS-collection my friend David owns. I know David for about 35 years or so and when
    I saw his collection at his house, during a visit, I was totally flabbergasted!
    Cufftittles he owned in those days also quite a lot. It is great some of his great stuff is shown here
    for the benefit of our eyes! FB thank him from me, okay!

I guess that most of the Standarte-numbers (or anyway many) I can identify , as I do have an SS
    address-list from October 1, 1937. I am missing 11, 37 and 38, 52, 76, 87, 89 and 90 and all above
    92 as they were then no listed yet. Further included were the Reiter-Standarte numbers from 1
    through 17 and 21; Nachrichten-Sturmbanne 1 through 12 and Pionier-Sturmbanne 1, 2, 3, 5, 6,
    7, 8 and 10.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Yes, great SS-collection my friend David owns. I know David for about 35 years or so and when
    I saw his collection at his house, during a visit, I was totally flabbergasted!
    Cufftittles he owned in those days also quite a lot. It is great some of his great stuff is shown here
    for the benefit of our eyes! FB thank him from me, okay!
    Dear Sir, thanks for yours, and thank you, as well, for joining our little group. We are very privileged to have such generous expertise at hand as such a real asset. I am forwarding him the thread, so I shall make sure that he sees your fine words, in turn. cordial regards, FB

?

I would also be most interested in seeing any Stammabteilung tabs and cuffs, any of the silver and black striped Department Head cufftitles, and an Ehrenfuhrer cufftitle!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast