Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine-SS Reichsfuhrerschule arrow emblem

Article about: by d'alquen There would be not many of those officers wearing the rune as SS officers only attended one class of the SA leadership school. d'alquen then i get it why that it is so hard to fi

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS Reichsfuhrerschule arrow emblem

Then it is likely real. I am sorry not to be able to help. Also look on the Whammond site, too. That is, the Collectors' Guild.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Then it is likely real. I am sorry not to be able to help. Also look on the Whammond site, too. That is, the Collectors' Guild.
    every little helps lots, there are many ways to find the antswer, i guess i lookd on over a 100 trader sides and ulric was the only one who has 1 on sale and this is not much, where they so rare even in the old days or did not many wear them

Quote by klinger View Post
    every little helps lots, there are many ways to find the antswer, i guess i lookd on over a 100 trader sides and ulric was the only one who has 1 on sale and this is not much, where they so rare even in the old days or did not many wear them
    I cannot imagine that there were many graduates of said school, really? I am sure the answer is somewhere, but do recall that the officer corps of the SS, for instance, in the years 1932-1936 or so was really very small, indeed. The officer corps of the SA was larger, to be sure, but then it, too, diminished as the institution was downgraded and many joined the military.

nice to know, your texts are allways educational and are allways intresting

Thanks for the kind note. My intuition is that your insignia is real. But I am wholly out of my depth. I am sure I could find out how many graduates there were of said school, but there surely were very few by standards of modern organizations, civil and military. Good luck with your search.

thanks a lot

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    ....do recall that the officer corps of the SS, for instance, in the years 1932-1936 or so was really very small, indeed.
    In fact, in the SS-DAL of July 1935, there was a total of 5015 SS officers listed, with 4854 active.
    I believe the Tyr Rune is authentic. Originally, there would have been backing paper attached to the rear which, if memory serves me right, was green in colour.
    Woske.

Quote by Woske View Post
    In fact, in the SS-DAL of July 1935, there was a total of 5015 SS officers listed, with 4854 active.
    I believe the Tyr Rune is authentic. Originally, there would have been backing paper attached to the rear which, if memory serves me right, was green in colour.
    Woske.
    many thanks for the info, 5015 is not bad and i wonder how many of them had one of this tyr rune an ther tunic, do you know how long the tyr rune was used to wear

There would be not many of those officers wearing the rune as SS officers only attended one class of the SA leadership school.
    d'alquen

Thanks so much. My statement was only a hunch, whereas the above interventions of my British and Canadian colleagues are historical facts. When one considers the size of US Central Command Headquarters, or that of the NATO ISAF HQ, then an officer corps of some 5000 or so for an entire organization is quite small. But my comparison is with modern military organizations with which I am familiar.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast