Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Allgemeine-SS Reichsfuhrerschule arrow emblem

Article about: by d'alquen There would be not many of those officers wearing the rune as SS officers only attended one class of the SA leadership school. d'alquen then i get it why that it is so hard to fi

Default Re: Allgemeine-SS Reichsfuhrerschule arrow emblem

Here is one Im not keen on for sale:Welcome to Deathheads German Militaria

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem
    P
    Many

Atttached are pics of a rune I feel is authentic. It was obtained in the early 70's and Ive never seen another like it. It does not have the white edging as pictured on the posted examples. The backing is that SA brown.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem   Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    Atttached are pics of a rune I feel is authentic. It was obtained in the early 70's and Ive never seen another like it. It does not have the white edging as pictured on the posted examples. The backing is that SA brown.
    hi mate looks like a weard pattern, but i dont know and i think it is the best and better to start your own thread about this one

?

hey fellas I've found a weird skull with a pair of ss runes and an arrow stamped under the pistol grip of my k98. heres a quick u tube vid YouTube I didn't notice the arrow below the runes at the time. There also appears to be another 2 stamp indents above to the right. I believe theres another pair of runes with a small eagle above it. it was a weird rifle to begin with. Turns out its a matching 1937 Luftwaffe laminated prototype has two p's stamped on it too.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem   Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  

Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem   Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  

Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem   Allgemeine-SS  Reichsfuhrerschule  arrow emblem  

Last edited by FUNKEL; 06-04-2019 at 02:41 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5