Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Scharführer - Rock,Mantel and Visor.

Article about: Sorry but the lange Hose with the weisse Biese doesn`t belong to the things that were found together. The Dachbodenfund was "just" the visor, Rock, Mantel, and a black private purc

Thanks for the extra pictures. If Bob is happy with this item, then so am I. A definitive view is only possible with the personal examination.
    Once more, congratulations and thanks for sharing your things with us here.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.
    P
    Many

Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.The tunic and overcoat fit more or less to a cap of this vintage. That is, the trikot cap with the rigid structure and the high and highest crown.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Fakers have been known to "smoke" cloth items as it will give an aura of age to something that is not old.
    Foetid is foetid, and it is something other than the magic of Dr Breuer's Bavarian Alterszucker urine, cigar ash and bee's wax of legend.
    Real age is very hard to fake.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    English is a second language for my wife and we often have4 some problem communicating clearly.
    I bet you know when she is pi$$ed though.

it odd that no one has said that the skull appears in the visor is a Berlin Hoard.

wherever it appears one of these is graded so.

Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.

I know this is not well liked by everyone but ,only is a contribute more.

added : I meant the skull visor that started this thread
    Last edited by another ant; 06-18-2014 at 07:13 PM.
    Jedem das Seine

Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Apropos the post above, whose point really eludes me here in this otherwise productive analysis, none of these badges were had from the so called Berliner Baugrube....
    they came from elsewhere.... NS items found at some time after May 1945 are often denazified or otherwise stripped of the emblems. This is entirely normal.

Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.The owner of the black tunic asked me about more or less normal Kammerstuecke from black SS Dienstroecke, since his is Trikotage.

This is the normal issue sort of textile, called "Tuch."

Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.The pleasing thing here, to me at least, is the obvious first glance with this tunic. One can see immediately that it is real, because of its tailoring, appearance, color, etc.

Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor.Allgemeine SS Scharführer  - Rock,Mantel and Visor....as in these cases, too.....

...as Bob says, 95% and likely 98% of persons have never seen a real black SS tunic in actuality.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast