Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Allgemeine ss – sd tunic

Article about: Hello, I have pics of a ALLGEMEINE SS – SD TUNIC, I would love to hear opinions from the pics if there are any red flags? I was wondering if this is an altered jacket. Thanks for you help.

Default Allgemeine ss – sd tunic

Hello, I have pics of a ALLGEMEINE SS – SD TUNIC, I would love to hear opinions from the pics if there are any red flags? I was wondering if this is an altered jacket. Thanks for you help.
    Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    P
    Many

Now come on... Do you really think that it is possible to get 75% knocked off the price of an SS tunic? Do you really believe that you can buy it for £650? Next time you go looking at SS tunics on Spandau militaria, you need to do a cross-check with the excellent posts of Friedrich Berthold. Look at the pictures and compare.

Any red flags? Let's see: Wrong cut (pockets, rear etc.), fake insignia, wrong type of shoulder board for the black uniform, cuff title applied in the wrong position, fake RZM label...

I thought it was fake, I just wanted a second opinion. Thanks!

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicA Dr Breuer stinker. Ex Bundesgrenzschutz tunic redyed in the legendary Munich costume house.

We have been over this issue a hundred times.

At the risk of being didactic, this item was made in the 1960s in the FRG of the cold war by a storied figure who was a Nazi sympathizer and whose heirs
    run today one of the great costume houses in the Bavarian metropole. The firm got going in the 1950s, and was the subject of media coverage at
    the time of the NPD in the mid 1960s, i.e. the neo Nazi revival of said epoch. Munich was and is home to much film, TV and theater, and the firm
    supported these requirements, as today it does the frolicking in September time in the beer paradise of Oktoberfest.

I own one of these, actually, and owned one in the year 1968, as pictured below.

Dr. Breuer's Heirs are still in business! Whoopee.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-22-2016 at 02:04 AM.

Tread with extreme care when having any dealings with that particular seller. He mixes good with bad and very bad, but gives the impression that everything is legit.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Tread with extreme care when having any dealings with that particular seller. He mixes good with bad and very bad, but gives the impression that everything is legit.
    And some of the prices are not even good with 75% discount...

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunic
    Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Now come on... Do you really think that it is possible to get 75% knocked off the price of an SS tunic? Do you really believe that you can buy it for £650? Next time you go looking at SS tunics on Spandau militaria, you need to do a cross-check with the excellent posts of Friedrich Berthold. Look at the pictures and compare.
    Thank you. Here are some authentic items, already pictured here hundreds or thousands of times...

Finally, it is not an Allgemeine SS tunic but a black SD tunic. The Allgemeine SS was a branch of the SS, not the color black. It also is bad to the bone.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicThe RZM tag with the "28" is vintage Breuer.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast