Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Allgemeine ss – sd tunic

Article about: Hello, I have pics of a ALLGEMEINE SS – SD TUNIC, I would love to hear opinions from the pics if there are any red flags? I was wondering if this is an altered jacket. Thanks for you help.

?

Further data from a trikot textile tailored tunic:

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    P
    Many

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicYou can see here the variety of Trikotage.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicTo be sure, however, such images are no substitute for having the thing in hand. The actual examination of the real item is the only way to determine authenticity.

The pictures are a step in the right direction, but they are no magic replacement for the hard work that is native to this project.

?

Various textiles:

Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    VA/RZM issued piece, ca. 1938
    Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    VA/RZM issued piece, ca. 1936
    Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    Tailored piece, ca. 1939-41
    Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    Tailored piece
    Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    Tailored piece, ca. 1935-36

Very nice. Our colleague Jose should download all these images, as should anyone else with a serious interest in this project.
    What we show here is beyond the budget of the average user here, but my colleague and I provide it without stint.
    Not the custom you see with your lords of the flies, is it?

?

Boy do I love these Black Beauties! Thanks for sharing Gents....!

?

Quote by Duff View Post
    Boy do I love these Black Beauties! Thanks for sharing Gents....!
    Thanks for your thanks. Please do download these for reference, anyone who is interested. It may save you some money in the future.

?

Indeed, Thanks again,FB
    Not everybody does have the opportunity to handle the required ammount of pieces to obtain proficience in this subject, specially in my case, living in São Paulo, Brazil.
    Guess the best thing to do is send the item to be hand inspected by FB or Dr CMH.
    I noticed that some tunics are advertised on some sites having David Delich COA.
    Isn't this a safe way to take?
    Sorry to bother you all, but life is short and paranóia, as FB mentioned, is always present....

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicI am eager to help within the limits of the practical, but I also just had the experience that I lost one of my bags for two weeks when I came back from abroad and the two weeks were unpleasant, even if there was nothing especially valuable in my bag.

That is, the distance from Brazil to my location is rather great.

Also, there is the legal aspect here, since I am, at the end of the day, an amateur. How will a dealer react to my negative expertise?

I would have to get insurance, which I should do anyway, as concerns all of this.

I do, actually, but it would be one more layer of pain, and no one has ever paid me for my views of much of anything,
    especially those who can afford it.

On the other hand, most of the dealers write to me to ask my opinion, so there you are.

I am sure we can help you within the realm of the feasible.

If an item has too much doubt adhered to it, then just don't buy it.

And I do not want to add to the generalized paranoia anymore than it is.

I was threatened by clowns while looking at an RZM tag.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast