Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Allgemeine ss – sd tunic

Article about: Hello, I have pics of a ALLGEMEINE SS – SD TUNIC, I would love to hear opinions from the pics if there are any red flags? I was wondering if this is an altered jacket. Thanks for you help.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicThese people scared me when I was not paying attention.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss – sd tunic
    P
    Many

?

Mr FB
    I politely disagree that you are an amateur.Even if one tunic is lost in 5 sent to your evaluation, it would be worth it, for sure.Besides, these are not as rare as Vermeer paints, so the risk is not that great, in my opinion.I know Mr Delich is a friend of yours.How does he deal with this task?

Quote by jose View Post
    Mr FB
    I politely disagree that you are an amateur.Even if one tunic is lost in 5 sent to your evaluation, it would be worth it, for sure.Besides, these are not as rare as Vermeer paints, so the risk is not that great, in my opinion.I know Mr Delich is a friend of yours.How does he deal with this task?
    Thanks. I do not want anything lost under any circumstances. And these things are not like the painting of the Dutch school and so forth, that is certain.
    But they are rare and very hard to find, and we should not willfully destroy them. I will ask Mr. Delich if he would do an expertise for you.
    We correspond all the time, he and I.
    All the best to you, and thanks for the kind words, FB

?

Mr FB
    Thanks.I would highly appreciatte Mr Delich evaluation of my tunic.I would, on the other hand, be completelly happy and satisfied with yours, but understand and thank for your concern.
    You are a rare person in these days, thank you very much.
    Jose

Do let us proceed from this point forward via the personal message. I think it best. We live in an unfriendly and jealous world, and there are many who read
    all of this who can only answer us here with envy and venom. Let us not make these reactions any easier than they already are.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicThis item appeared elsewhere, which is a more or less stripped tunic.

It is meticulously denazified, with the interesting twist that the brassard is there devoid of the Hakenkreuz disc.

This kind of thing exists in Europe, and cleaves to reality versus the fantasy that a Kleiderschrank full of five uniforms unused since 1938 has been preserved
    as in a fairy tale for the clutching hands of a dealer. I have heard this gibberish so often, and it is pretty baseless.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicHere is another one found a while back.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicAllgemeine ss – sd tunicIdeally, you want this kind, but it is then more expensive.

- - ------- - -

and the things comes with a bunch of guff from the peanut gallery as to how it is put together.

Sometimes this fact is true, but not always. You have to try very hard at the project.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-17-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Allgemeine ss – sd tunicanother

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast