Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeine ss tunic - reproduction .....

Article about: Ok, i put this together for a relative of mine, he has recently changed his mind due to the fact he was recently laid off, and no funds to pay for it. Where would i be able to list this for

Default Allgemeine ss tunic - reproduction .....

Ok, i put this together for a relative of mine, he has recently changed his mind due to the fact he was recently laid off, and no funds to pay for it.

Where would i be able to list this for sale, ebay will kick it off, and i know reproduction tunics are not big sellers on here.

I have 450.00 in it, as i used the correct reproduction insignia, and correct black/silver twist cord on the collar, and the tabs also.

The single shoulder board is sewn into the tunic as it should be, and has the proper RZM marked rear belt ramps, and it is the proper M32 cut tunic.

It has the correct Collar tabs, that go with the cuff title.

All insignia, and collar cord is hand sewn onto the tunic.

I hate to put an reproduction in here, but this is probably the main web site i visit.

So, i hope not to offend anyone by putting a reproduction on here.

thanks
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....   Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....  

Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....   Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....  

Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....   Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....  

Last edited by blackheart0866; 05-24-2010 at 02:51 AM. Reason: MIS-SPELLED WORDS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine ss tunic  - reproduction .....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine ss tunic - reproduction .....

Nothing to be embarrassed about. This is a very nice setup and would be a fine filler until someone can save for an original.

You might try Craigslist as well as posting it here. Make sure you sell locally as there are always problems with fake money orders and paypal chargebacks using Craigslist. You might also try Gunbroker.com as they have militaria sales. Sadly, ebay will not allow it or I am sure you would find a quick home.

Good luck.

Bob Hritz

Thanks Bob, that means alot coming from a collector as yourself.

I take pride, and pay alot of attention to details when i do an item, Did i mention that i used WW2 era period SS black thread on it.

Brian

?

Really good work, the attention to detail is clear. It's scary that some time ago I wouldn't know it was repro. Try the various reenactor forums and the bazaar on WAF if you're a member there. If I wasn't hooked on the real ones, I'd be all over it.

Good work and good luck.

So do you think the price is spot on for these reproductions, if not what should it be at.

Thank you for the compliment.

Brian

try listing it on a reenactors' forum. craigslist is good too.

I did the craigslist thing already, and it has already been flagged and removed.

Brian

why? theres absolutely no reason why it should be. try relisting it, and do it in a lot of big cities so that a lot of people will see it.

I did it earlier today through out my state, and everyone has been flagged for removal already.

There are morons on there that do nothing but troll for peoples ads, and flag them.

Brian

Well, i re-posted it on Craigslist again, this time in my state, and 2 other states, and got up , checked my email this morning, and each, and everyone of them were flagged.

This is crazy, there must be a whole lot of craigslist trolls, that do nothing but flag peoples ads on there.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast