Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?

Article about: Hallo guys, I am waiting for pictures form a seller that has an Allgemeine SS uniform for sale. My problem with it: it has 2 shoulder boards. Were these even made ????? (ill post pictures as

Default Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?

Hallo guys,

I am waiting for pictures form a seller that has an Allgemeine SS uniform for sale. My problem with it: it has 2 shoulder boards. Were these even made ?????
    (ill post pictures as soon as i get them)

regards, Job

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?
    P
    Many

go to forum for uniforms and look at any of F-Bertholds posts.

A-SS personnel wore two shoulder boards with the grey uniform and the formal evening dress uniform, but I guess by "Allgemeine SS uniform" you probably mean the black service uniform worn by all branches of the SS in the pre-war years.

Period photographs certainly show that two shoulder boards were worn with the black uniform by Equestrian personnel. (If memory serves, I think I vaguely remember having seen them worn by some marching band members as well.) Maybe d'alquen or Wim have the regulations for that.

Photographs of the uniform in question are a must anyway, if its authenticity is to be determined.

thanks, i could not find anything. I looked at FB his posts, but did not see them with both.
    Thanks again!! i will post the pictures soon.

regards, Job

There were indeed some limited instances of black uniforms with two shoulder cords, which Mr. d'Alquen might have posted, in think in the SS Politische Bereitschaften of an early, that is, 1934 date. Or the SS Reiterei as Andreas so correctly notes.
    The uniforms we describe are very, very rare in today's world, so a surviving example with the right features would be more than average.
    If you post the images, we can surely give you some guidance.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-30-2015 at 02:34 AM.

and, this site is the place to go in order to see black SS uniforms. We have the pictorial and documentary resources had no where else.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?voila.

- - ------- - -

This is all I have got of this one, but the man in the center plainly has double shoulder cords.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Also, this image appeared recently of the Ausbildungswesen in the SS of an early date. Those of you in the know are acquainted with the para military training organization in the SA and its role in the build up of what eventually became the SSVT. The new book on the Allgemeine SS well describes the role of this organization.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Here is a uniform of mine with the provision for the three piece shoulder belt.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?voila again...

- - ------- - -

this image courtesy of Mr. JHAM. If this uniform is for sale here, then please tell me.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast