Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?

Article about: Hallo guys, I am waiting for pictures form a seller that has an Allgemeine SS uniform for sale. My problem with it: it has 2 shoulder boards. Were these even made ????? (ill post pictures as

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?cap as in image above.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?
    P
    Many

We wonder where the black uniform might be that sparked this thread?

So often with black SS uniforms, they are a chimaera and then a fata morgana and then a lot of nothing.

That is why this site is of merit, because we strive all the time to put real material before the seeker to the benefit of one and all.

- - ------- - -

viz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_%28mirage%29

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?shoulder cords on black uniforms. One, two, three...

Thanks for the info. I really hope this one is good(small chance though). So i will not get overexcited about a piece that is almost curtain to be fake, But you will never know.
    The rarer the piece the more fakes!!

regards, Job

Quote by Vernichtung View Post
    Thanks for the info. I really hope this one is good(small chance though). So i will not get overexcited about a piece that is almost curtain to be fake, But you will never know.
    The rarer the piece the more fakes!!

regards, Job

Thanks. Sometimes you can have luck, even with these things. In the main, though, the real pieces are concentrated in very few hands. I have seen a handful of real, stripped tunics emerge in the last couple of years
    in Germany, which people have posted here. You want to be alert for those items extracted from film studios in Russia a quarter of a century ago that have been recycled. The core tunic themselves in these cases
    are completely real.

- - ------- - -

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?If you find a Reiterei tunic as Mr. JHAM posted, I will help you make a profit on it.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?These items here came from the attic, or the barn, or somewhere. They are not mine.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Mine look like this.

Hi, the wearing of two shoulder boards was permitted to the LAH in 1934 and from 1936 the wearing of the SSVT which came in Green, Grey, Earth Grey and Black.

There are several pics and detailed regulations, information on this subject in UNIFORMS OF THE WAFFEN -SS by Michael Beaver.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?A Leibstandarte uniform in my possession, one shoulder cord. This is also an SSVT uniform, as the LAH was part of the SSVT.

Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?Allgemeine SS uniforms with 2 shoulder boards?A Leibstandarte uniform, formerly mine, now in the famous book, one shoulder cord.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast