Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?

Article about: Hello, I have a cap here. I need to know if this authentic or not. Please help thank you

Default Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?

Hello, I have a cap here. I need to know if this authentic or not. Please help thank youAllgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Allgemeine SS gestapo visor cap authentic or not?

I can tell that you have little knowledge of these items as you do not even have an accurate description of the piece. The Gestapo did not wear a uniform. Think about it. Secret police in a uniform. Not very secret. For at least fifty times, I have written the same thing. Black SS hats are just that. They aer not just Allgemeine SS hats. Every branch of the SS prewar wore the black uniform as a dress uniform. This hat is a poor attempt at a black SS general officer cap with silver piping. We recently had one shown on another thread that was genuine. I would suggest that you use our search engine as we have hundreds of examples of original caps to study. If you are new at this, SS material is not a place to start until you become educated. After all this, welcome to the Forum. This is the best place on line to learn.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

As to the cap, the SS runes are a fantasy mark on the sweatband. The piping is incorrect in color and installataion. The material for the cap itself is incorrect. Finally,m the Totenkopf is also a fake. The cap lacks RZM SS stamping on the underside of the visor. It also lacks a RZM tag under the sweatband. The lining and sweat shield are also incorrect material.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

thank you very much.

Default Re: Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?

I see a original 3-pronged Assmann skull on that cap.

Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?The curious can look at said images here and be enlightened.

These two caps, quite authentic, are the stars of our site and I shall charge admission to look at least one of them, kindly furnished by a generous senior colleague, with a fine collection. He let me co mingle his stellar cap with my pedestrian ones.

Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Here again is the cap I examined and could photograph with my ho hum thingies.

The black peaked cap was worn by all branches of the SS until about 1938/9 with certain orders of dress, once the grey uniform finally began to predominate with the armed SS and the security services. Thereafter the black uniform was worn in other uses, as well described in this thread.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...r-1943-a-2391/

Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?Allgemeine SS visor cap authentic or not?No where else in the whole thingy bob will you find the refined, expert and focused expertise that we offer at a knock down price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast