Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

Article about: Gentlemen, Here I show another example belonging to the same owner. Showing these for him has been an honor for me, but I am trying to persuade him to learn how to post photos on his own and

Default Re: Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

Found this "old" topic... Beautifull cap and uniform !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - II
    P
    Many

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IISince we discussed all of this a few years past, here is some data on the pricing of things some time before the cap in this thread might have been sold.

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIThe cap on the left is quite similar, also a Mueller of the last batch.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-07-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for this posting. I wonder what you can find in your primary sources on the profit margin allowed on these things? Of course, the question is if the price list number was for official procurement within the SS versus the market price allowed for a retailer in the regular economy (to the extent that prices were indeed controlled in the III. Reich...)
    I had thought that deflation was one prominent feature of the era. I did find a really nifty book on the clothing economy of Nazi Germany on line, which I have yet to read since I have been on travel overseas. Happy headwear.
    This material is contained in Uniformenmarkt and also in the circulars of the RZM in rich detail.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIThe cap on the left is quite similar, also a Mueller of the last batch.
    Great shape Friedrich !

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIThanks. I have some of these.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-08-2013 at 12:09 AM.

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIet cetera

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIMueller Sonderanfertigung.

?

Another Mueller, ex Peppera, presently under my custodianship...

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - IIAllgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

Allgemeine SS Visor Cap - II

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast