Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Allgemiene SS NCO Visor for Analysis

Article about: Some one should ask him, don't you think? Maybe the document there on the desk in the Prinz Albrechtstrasse is the Rosetta stone of "scull" makers so sought by inquiring minds in t

?

Default Re: Allgemiene SS NCO Visor for Analysis

Look no further for a WSS Artillery crusher than this remarkable object, still for sale at Militaria Depot Original Militärische Antiquitäten
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Allgemiene SS NCO Visor for Analysis  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Allgemiene SS NCO Visor for Analysis
    P
    Many

Quote by Frog View Post
    Look no further for a WSS Artillery crusher than this remarkable object, still for sale at Militaria Depot Original Militärische Antiquitäten
    And for those of us with the dollar-is-dinar, this one of a kind object is getting cheaper and cheaper!

Why have you not bought it?!

I bought a new car instead, actually.

I am outgrowing my headwear problem through a 12 step program.

Thanks to F-B for sharing the great infantry visor and Frog for pointing me to that crusher. Great photos, exactly what I was looking for. Of course--the price tag, as usual, makes for profound arrhythmia, but I swear one day I will have one!

WOW!...what a fine hat...

Very well preserved. But the price is astronomical I'd say.

?

Why so? the price is not much more than any white piped grey officers cap on one of the big dealers sites.
    I'm sure you could buy this exceptional Paul Kaps SS Artillery Alter Art cap for about 10k euro, that's about 12k dollars at the moment.
    And no, I'm not the seller but I have been in contact with him and at one point, this superb cap could have disapeared into obscurity based on some of the uneducated responses to it on the WAF.

Any genuine coloured piped cap is unbelievably rare. Add the fact that it's made by Kaps and is made in the Alter Art Feldmutze fashion takes it to another league entirely.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Why so? the price is not much more than any white piped grey officers cap on one of the big dealers sites.
    I'm sure you could buy this exceptional Paul Kaps SS Artillery Alter Art cap for about 10k euro, that's about 12k dollars at the moment.
    And no, I'm not the seller but I have been in contact with him and at one point, this superb cap could have disapeared into obscurity based on some of the uneducated responses to it on the WAF.
    Glad you are here, Ben, please post more often. In fact, this artillery cap is identical in price more or less to the over priced objects on the glamor sites and it is many, many times more desirable as a remarkable piece, even with its signs of wear. I do not really collect grey SS regalia, but this piece is exceptional. My God, they want the same price for a totally 08/15 early black SS enlisted cap ca. 1934 or so minus the insignia, so this cap is a real landmark piece. And you know me, I avoid the inflated rhetoric and hyperbole that is the norm elsewhere.

Thanks Ben for your presence and please show more of yourself here.

And I shall ignore the tag line on the Lord of the Flies site, since I will only smell up the place with my sulfurous response here. These sites have to secure the high ground and serve the truth, especially when such a remarkable object surfaces rather than chasing it and its owners into dark little holes with hectoring, doubts, and cascades of jealousy. Denkt daran! Ben is a great force for good, knowledge and decorum. And my good friend Adrian is also very good about keeping this site in trim marching order, as well, for which I thank him most humbly. We are also glad that Bob Hritz is ever more a presence here, as well. Thanks to you all.

Sevus, FB

PS I have no commercial interest in the ex Peppera cap, nor the Waffen SS cap in Germany. None. Zip. I am just happy to see something nice is for sale and thus enable those of you in the coming generation to secure something of value and merit amid the mountains of fake "sculls" and reworked NVA hats.

?

I honestly didn't mean to contribute to this thread solely concerning the Kaps cap. It just came up.

Actualy, I was thoroughly enjoying the interesting conversation regarding the RZM and other fascinating facts about the establishment and how it was administered.

Thanks for the kind words FB. For a time there, I was sick to death of this hobby but have now found a second wind.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    I honestly didn't mean to contribute to this thread solely concerning the Kaps cap. It just came up.

Actualy, I was thoroughly enjoying the interesting conversation regarding the RZM and other fascinating facts about the establishment and how it was administered.

Thanks for the kind words FB. For a time there, I was sick to death of this hobby but have now found a second wind.
    Thanks again. We are repeating some things we wrote elsewhere, but colleague Tricot is a recent recruit to our number and wants to learn. I am quite sick to death of the collateral damage to our headwear interest that has unfolded more elsewhere than here. Adrian and Dimas have made this site a safer place, unlike some others. Das ist gut so.... We need you, Ben, as you are also a force for good.
    Attached Images Attached Images Allgemiene SS NCO Visor for Analysis 

?

Repetition is not a bad thing actualy, especialy when it benefits those who have not read it the first time around.
    I have a lot of questions in regards to this very interesting thread but it's Friday night and I've drunk too much Sicilian Merlot.
    Good night to you all.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast