Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Andrew Mollo SS-VT Volume

Article about: I just found a almost new copy of Andrew's SS-VT volume. I ordered it and can not wait till it arrives Raymond

Default Andrew Mollo SS-VT Volume

I just found a almost new copy of Andrew's SS-VT volume.
    I ordered it and can not wait till it arrives I also reserved this nice SS Brigadefuher Tab
    Raymond
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Andrew Mollo SS-VT Volume  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Andrew Mollo SS-VT Volume
    P
    Many

Congratulations. The Mollo books form the basis for a successful collection. The colored picture books do not achieve the level that this researcher did a half century ago.
    There are little details in need of revision in some places, perhaps, but I use Mollo's books all the time.

And, these websites are no replacement for old fashion knowledge of a conventional type.

Friedrich and Raymond

I could not agree with you more.. I have been collecting for nearly 50 years and I have about 2000 books in my reference library. The content in a lot of books is informative and vast. With the coming of the internet age the availability of information is instant but I still feel that a good reference book on your bookshelf is more important to have. Researchers and book writers have continued to use information from prior authors to update books and I look forward to seeing new editions being published. I purchased the Mollo books years ago and they still provide valuable information. I can go to those books and look something up in half the time it would take me to find the same information on the internet because there is so much information out there..

Good luck with your collecting Raymond... and I hope that you enjoy your new book

Smitty

....there is so much "information," and much of it is wrong.

and it is embedded in collector group think of gun show old wives tales which are anything other than helpful to the beginner or really to anyone.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    ....there is so much "information," and much of it is wrong.
    The internet is to accuracy like a pencil is to literacy.
    Last edited by texasuberalles; 10-09-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    The internet to accuracy is like a pencil is to literacy.
    Bravo, dear friend, bravo. You are a wise man. We thank you for all your have done for so many.

Andrew Mollo SS-VT VolumeAndrew Mollo SS-VT VolumeAs concerns books, here is one (center with Austrian Nazis and balloon) I bought twice. The first one either fell into the Atlantic or was lost by the USPS, it is an excellent work on the NSDAP/SA in
    Styria prior to 1938, a very compelling story and this rendered in superb research. The second time I bought it in Berlin, and neither the Atlantic nor the USPS
    got it. I was less lucky with my baggage on this last trip to Berlin. In any case, use books to be a better collector. It is simple advice, but this digital three ring circus
    takes too much effort and is not linear.

Andrew Mollo SS-VT VolumeAndrew Mollo SS-VT VolumeI bought the first Mollo book exactly forty six years ago....
    this is the 2d edition of this book, the first of which, I think, appeared in 1 9 6 8.